Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement: the international "when-bitcoin-reaches 1000,- $ party" - page 32. (Read 309874 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
Heißt das, Sie sind nicht auch ein Stripper?  Shocked

I said I pulled on my pants!  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
ich hab's doch noch geschafft meine Hose rechtzeitig anzuziehn und kann jetzt auch kommen, is ja gleich so weit, ne?  Cool

Heißt das, Sie sind nicht auch ein Stripper?  Shocked
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
ich hab's doch noch geschafft meine Hose rechtzeitig anzuziehn und kann jetzt auch kommen, is ja gleich so weit, ne?  Cool
Wenn
ok, you´re booked for center stage.
(writes a note to other orga team members that evening entertainment section is sorted)
You might be in for a surprise. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
KFR
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Per ardua ad luna
Please count me in.  Cool
legendary

ok, you´re booked for center stage.

(writes a note to other orga team members that evening entertainment section is sorted)
legendary
welcome haightst, randomguy7, strip4bit, Spekulatius, elasticband and miningnew

@strip4bit: will send pm  Wink

Count me in for sure. Straight to the moon! Will hotel accommodations be included? Can we bring guests as well?

in order to get good rates at hotels we will come up with partnering hotel suggestions. we will create at least three different packages/categories for our guests to choose from. those will not be obligatory, anyone can book his hotel of choice. if calculations work out we will try to include basic accommodation with ticket. there is no limit on number of purchased tickets per person.

can´t wait to meet you  Smiley

concerning hotels, I just had an idea.

You should get one of the bigger hotels to accept BTC. I think it is an attractive proposition: the cost of setting them up to receive BTC transactions should be trivial compared to the prospect of how much they could earn from a horde of early adopters in free-spending party mode!

we would like to play the entire game with bitcoin only. i think we can achieve this.
yours is a good idea/argument concerning hotels - ty
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

Count me in for sure. Straight to the moon! Will hotel accommodations be included? Can we bring guests as well?

in order to get good rates at hotels we will come up with partnering hotel suggestions. we will create at least three different packages/categories for our guests to choose from. those will not be obligatory, anyone can book his hotel of choice. if calculations work out we will try to include basic accommodation with ticket. there is no limit on number of purchased tickets per person.

concerning hotels, I just had an idea.

You should get one of the bigger hotels to accept BTC. I think it is an attractive proposition: the cost of setting them up to receive BTC transactions should be trivial compared to the prospect of how much they could earn from a horde of early adopters in free-spending party mode!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
so you have to hurry now, time is ticking  Cheesy
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
legendary
WANT A RESERVATION!!!! Smiley
btw Frankfurt is the perfect city for this event.

sorted.

welcome

ty  Grin
Activity: 11
WANT A RESERVATION!!!! Smiley
btw Frankfurt is the perfect city for this event.
Activity: 42

ya hopefully i can get "satoshi" to come too!
---> he's a hard guy to track down!  Wink

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: