Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BPIP - The Bitcointalk Public Information Project! - page 22. (Read 33697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Finally to see it up and ruining officially.

Some more statistics would be cool too, like the highest post count, the oldest profiles,etc.

It would be great to have a Security/Moderator Log history too (if the current statistics doesn't cover it) . Like if you want to see if someone was temporary banned but he still continue breaking the rules, then based on this report the user can be pemabanned. (Reffering to TheQuin comment below  only perma bans are visible in the modlog)
Same as tracking the number of deleted posts per user, this is also helpful, (I think this is already implemented, right?)

This project has really big potential. (i'm sounding the ones I report every day.) I'm proud of being involved in it even with the little I've done.

Good luck!

Great to see BPIP relaunched. Can you give the definition used for archived, inactive and active profiles? I'd also be interested to see active profiles broken down by rank. How many of that 436,604 are Newbies and Jr. member?
I was also thinking about that.

Temp bans are private and don't show up in the modlog.

Thanks I did't new that, so it's no way to find if an account was tempbanned. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Merit history page and trust page are not public though. How are you going to achieve it?
Merit history is only a matter of keeping track from the beginning. Although you could argue deleted posts that were merited more than 120 days ago can't be verified through the forum anymore.

Good to see the update live! I'll keep track of this thread from now on.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Great project , I remember one man posted in meta section that he was looking for public information from bitcointalk for his research project or something similar and here we got it, btw was that your inspiration?
Some members, for example Minerjones and Luptin are shown as Copper Member, don't they have to be shown as Legendary members? (despite the fact they bought copper).
Good project needs good template too, in need I can help you in html/css and photoshop Smiley
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!

Hmm, someone needs to fix that lower-left corner - I'm pretty confident it was rounded before the site launched lol.

Indeed, I didn't even notice it. It should not be a big task though, some little CSS I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Nice project Vod, looks like you're working hard. Few random ideas :
1. Show total post/thread on each forum section
2. Ability to see even more top merited/activity/trusted
3. Show most merited thread/post by it's number/sum
4. Show most merited users, but ignoring/exclude merit they got by default when merit system added

But for a second i thought your website is about technical/project project which announced/mainly discusses on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Thanks, again, for all of your work with BPIP, and I'm happy I was able to help with the design - hopefully it appeases the masses and works well with the functionality of the site. It is certainly exciting to see the new stats/features being added in, which will make the site even more useful. I'm looking forward to the future!

Hmm, someone needs to fix that lower-left corner - I'm pretty confident it was rounded before the site launched lol.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Good project, great idea, awesome team, this project to the moon soon, I love it  Tongue

Good work indeed mate. Looking forward to have an account soon once it's enabled. I like this 💤 icon, very simple and lightweight theme, color pattern. The logo is nice too.

Additional pages such as Merit History will be added soon.
Merit history page and trust page are not public though. How are you going to achieve it?

Very useful one. If fact I was looking for it  Smiley

Do we really need to use cnhv.co? It really is your call please don't take it seriously.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I am happy and proud to announce the official launch of the Bitcointalk Public Information Project!

2020 Update:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bpip-bitcointalk-public-information-project-back-in-action-5213618

This project aims to track and record all forum activity of all users.

We currently track the following:
- Full Merit History (updated every 60 seconds)
- Security/Mod log (updated every 60 seconds)
- All other profile info is updated on a dynamic schedule based on your recent activity.

Some features are not yet added, such as the ability to sort searches.  Additional pages such as Merit History will be added soon.

THIS PROJECT HAS JUST STARTED.  In the following weeks I will be adding real time tracking for Default Trust membership.  I also plan to let users add profiles to custom lists.  This will be useful if you want to (example) track profiles to not send merit to, or if you run a bounty campaign.  

If you can think of anything else you would like to see tracked, please comment here or click on the SPONSOR link to contact me.

https://bpip.org
Pages:
Jump to: