Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OXN] OXEN | PoW/PoS Hybrid | Blake2s CPU | No Premine | Launched - page 6. (Read 15054 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Ive been running the miner in the wallet since block 542 I think. I have found nothing I can not figure out where to see my hash. the debug says 0 hash. the getmininginfo no hash. how can i find the speed using 60 percent cpu so guessing its working?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
GT540m  (notebook gpu) Cuda 2.1 Compute capability; 54 MHs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
is there any problem about chain?
no earnings confirmed yet on suprnova untill 2 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
No miner for AMD GPU ?
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
conf fil in the bought miner  Grin

{
   "_comment1" : "Possible keys are the long options (ccminer --help)",
   "_comment2" : "todo: support /* comments */",

"algo" : "vanilla",

"api-bind": "127.0.0.1:4068",
   "statsavg": 20,

"quiet" : true,
   "debug" : false,
   "protocol" : false,
   "cpu-priority" : 3,

"show-diff" : true,
   "no-gbt" : true,
   "url" : "stratum+tcp://vnl.suprnova.cc:1118",
   "user" : "tpruvot.donate",
   "pass" : "x"
}
legendary
Activity: 966
i am selling each one for 10k satoshis, with so low Pow coins created (2 millions) this coin is going to have a high value in the short term, actually i have 1000 of them if someone interested please send me a PM.

PD: The wallet works flalewsly and the staking works great, congratulation dev, do we have some new about add this coin to some  exchange ?

lol 10k satoshi, trollolo 3 gpu can do 10k a day, that is 1 btc daily, lmao no one will buy for more than 500 satoshi-1k if you're lucky

Then no one will buy my coins and i will stake it so nicely,  it is a good coin, with fair launch and backed by a reputable Bitcointalk member, you must think too the pow supply is quite small, in long term perhaps it can fall to 1k satoshis but in the short it will be a valuable coin, when Oxed be added to an exchange we will can see it and then judge who was right and who was wrong. Have a nice day
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i am selling each one for 10k satoshis, with so low Pow coins created (2 millions) this coin is going to have a high value in the short term, actually i have 1000 of them if someone interested please send me a PM.

PD: The wallet works flalewsly and the staking works great, congratulation dev, do we have some new about add this coin to some  exchange ?

lol 10k satoshi, trollolo 3 gpu can do 10k a day, that is 1 btc daily, lmao no one will buy for more than 500 satoshi-1k if you're lucky
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
dev the exchange will be ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Thank you all for suggestions and input. I hope people saw earlier that I personally paid a developer to get Blake2s GPU miner and make it available for the public free at no cost for everyone.

Happy mining

(as seen here)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14181301
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING

Actual post From the dev of this coin a page back.  Edit; on page 2 to be exact.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Never heard of this algo before, is it new? Or a variant of blake?

its a new algo ... there is a paid gpu miner that will be in free mode within a week ... only cpu mining free now

A paid GPU miner? Meaning that if someone wants to mine via GPU right now they can pay you for it?

yeah you can get the miner before released to public for some money  

someone do a deep virus scan please
That's not all that fair, is it? Dev keeps a GPU miner to himself for his own coin and waits a week to release it to the public? Might as well have just rolled a massive premine into this.
I'm not a fan of primines, but I understand the purpose. Saying no premine but having a GPU miner on a cpu only coin is imho deceitful.
    This not right the dev can mine with a gpu and we have to wait a week to have that miner or pay to get it right now something wrong with this picture....dev going to make a killing with it .......that like premine the coin right in front of us saying I can mine my way but you cant.....

stop whining
eats everything

FREEEEE DOWNLOAD!!!!

Blake2s GPU miner is now available, I've paid for:

Windows : https://github.com/oxencoin/ccminer-blake2s/releases/download/ccminer-rel1.7.5-blake2s-x64/ccminer-rel1.7.5-blake2s-x64.zip

Source: https://github.com/oxencoin/ccminer-blake2s

Happy Mining!

*** someone do a deep virus scan please of this codebase *** do not touch it otherwise
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

ya hard to copy a 1week old coin
change name change reward change seeds make new wallet make new genesis ann on btct and go
legendary
Activity: 966

its a new algo ... there is a paid gpu miner that will be in free mode within a week ... only cpu mining free now

A paid GPU miner? Meaning that if someone wants to mine via GPU right now they can pay you for it?

That's not all that fair, is it? Dev keeps a GPU miner to himself for his own coin and waits a week to release it to the public? Might as well have just rolled a massive premine into this.
I'm not a fan of primines, but I understand the purpose. Saying no premine but having a GPU miner on a cpu only coin is imho deceitful.
    This not right the dev can mine with a gpu and we have to wait a week to have that miner or pay to get it right now something wrong with this picture....dev going to make a killing with it .......that like premine the coin right in front of us saying I can mine my way but you cant.....

stop whining
eats everything

FREEEEE DOWNLOAD!!!!

Blake2s GPU miner is now available, I've paid for:

Windows : https://github.com/oxencoin/ccminer-blake2s/releases/download/ccminer-rel1.7.5-blake2s-x64/ccminer-rel1.7.5-blake2s-x64.zip

Source: https://github.com/oxencoin/ccminer-blake2s

Happy Mining!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

no way this is going to work... I understand that for many top coins got super expensive (good!) so many want to try to mine on low with a hope it is going to go up.. but this and nevacoin is downright scams sorry to say

I am only warning is because many of you might and are killing this planet with abuse of electricity grid. something to consider
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?

Pages:
Jump to: