Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAK] PakCoin - Pakistan's Crypto Currency - Official Thread - page 26. (Read 76584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
hopefully it will be in one week or so Wink

Congratulations for putting the effort in pakcoin...slow and steady wins the race!

I just tweeted @ohyperjacked  follow me and I'll follow back.
Activity: 379
Merit: 254
Knowledge is power
hopefully it will be in one week or so Wink
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
We are now at 155k$ market cap...see you guys at 1 million!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool
Knowledge is power
Ya I know him but adding pakcoins to urdubit.com  might not be possible so quick.. .
I hope he reads this and tell us his stance here
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Do you know the guy behind Urdubit?

It would be awesome to include PAK in the exchange...

https://urdubit.com/
Activity: 252
Thanks caladonian
It's a not ending project so I am not thinking o any other project. My aim is to get pakcoin accepted all over Pakistan, b2b c2c b2c etc

This is our dev!!!

Hip hip...HURRA!
Hip hip...HURRA!
Hip hip...HURRA!

Knowledge is power
Thanks caladonian
It's a not ending project so I am not thinking o any other project. My aim is to get pakcoin accepted all over Pakistan, b2b c2c b2c etc
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Thanks savyminer123 for valuable information
I will look into it and plan accordingly
Don't you think that Pakcoin's price should be higher than current price to get remittances work smoothly?

It should be much higher IMHO ! Keep up the good work!

See you at 1 million market cap...cheers
Ya it should be.. And it's got local acceptance now and more places willing to accept so I will have to provide them with sort of tools which will ease them to accept. 3 places already accepting and more will come. Merchants map will be available soon like there is map for pakcoin tellers at www.pakcoin.info/tellers (redirect)
waooooooooo....! Pak meaning pure so PakCoin meaning Pure Coin.
Thank you
Yes, remittance is also in pipeline
I just want to know about the fees of sending money from USA and other countries to Pakistan. If you can update for USA remittance fees, I will be greatful to you.

https://remittanceprices.worldbank.org/en/corridor/United-States/Pakistan
This shows the fees if someone is sending $200USD or $500USD from USA to PAK, according to worldbank. (by cash, credit card or bank account and the percentages it will cost)
Wouldn't doubt it if the fees are higher/lower in different states and from different financial institutions across USA.  Safe to use these values as ballpark figures.  Hope this helps you on the remittance fees.
From your work I can predict that this coin is going to increase in value as today I found that on yobit it doubled in price and if the developers started their struggle like that then it will be at the moon.
I hope so, actually cryptopia.co.nz is on the lead and other exchanges following the price rise.
Anyone got any nodes, I can't get any connections?  Shocked
Well the wallet should get the connections by itself or you can check nodes at https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/PAK/
let see if how this project of yours will succeed and what would be the next project for the community good luck dev.
Knowledge is power
Bounties for translations
500 PAK
Required for: Chinese, Russian, Greek, Arabic, French, Spanish.
Also inbox me the translation
Bounty will be given after translation has been done and posted to inbox.
I suggest you also translate in hindi.I reserve spot for hindi translation in case you want it
Okay, go for it and post in the relevant forum. Inbox me ur pak address, bounty will be sent after your post review.
Knowledge is power
Don't you think that Pakcoin's price should be higher than current price to get remittances work smoothly?

Ya it should be.. And it's got local acceptance now and more places willing to accept so I will have to provide them with sort of tools which will ease them to accept. 3 places already accepting and more will come. Merchants map will be available soon like there is map for pakcoin tellers at www.pakcoin.info/tellers (redirect)
Thank you
I just want to know about the fees of sending money from USA and other countries to Pakistan. If you can update for USA remittance fees, I will be greatful to you.

This shows the fees if someone is sending $200USD or $500USD from USA to PAK, according to worldbank. (by cash, credit card or bank account and the percentages it will cost)
Wouldn't doubt it if the fees are higher/lower in different states and from different financial institutions across USA.  Safe to use these values as ballpark figures.  Hope this helps you on the remittance fees.
From your work I can predict that this coin is going to increase in value as today I found that on yobit it doubled in price and if the developers started their struggle like that then it will be at the moon.
I hope so, actually cryptopia.co.nz is on the lead and other exchanges following the price rise.
Well the wallet should get the connections by itself or you can check nodes at https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/PAK/
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
500 PAK
I suggest you also translate in hindi.I reserve spot for hindi translation in case you want it
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Knowledge is power
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Knowledge is power
Activity: 343
Developer,

Do you have any future plans to have remittance payments? I know a lot of Pakistani Americans send money back home for funerals, various religious holiday and just help families back home.  They pay a lot of money in fees, if PakCoin could create a solution for this, then PakCoin could grow huge.
Knowledge is power
500 PAK
Pages:
Jump to: