Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAK] PakCoin - Pakistan's Crypto Currency - Official Thread - page 30. (Read 76584 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 254
Knowledge is power
This is proof of work, scrypt algorithm.
Pardon me if I have missed your email, as there is a lot of happenings around pakcoin within Pakistan and I get a lot of queries daily so someone can go missing. I know it's bad and shouldn't be like that. I am the only dev responding to the queries.
Encrypted wallet and forgotten password is like you lost the coins, atleast I don't know the way of decrypting it without password and I guess there is no way. If there was a way then encryption has no use.
Download link has been fixed in OP, Thanks for pointing out.
Thanks for your words of advice.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
Is this proof of work? Proof of Stake? POSP? Also, I sent question to contact on web site and never received a reply so here I am asking the same things. I can encrypt and lock wallet but how to unlock? Also coins transferred in and wallet has active connections with nodes but no confirmations on coins, explain? From OP the download link goes to a page that is not in existence. Downloaded from web site. You can't have things like that at the very beginning Sir. This is a great idea right place/right time and I'm putting my money where my mouth is, but respectfully Dev, you are behind the curve already, and will lose respect quickly if you are not hands on, responsive and have a great team. It's all up to you but the competition here is fierce and amateurs are quickly revealed and discarded. Best of luck on your venture, believe me, the alternate coin community is watching this like a hawk so go for it. Better to have things near perfect and wait for release than to have a stumbling release. Best: GDGreenberg.  
Knowledge is power
Will you be posting zip/exe files links here or on the OP?
The compiled wallets are on pakcoin.info wallets section.
Knowledge is power
Thanks mate, yes it's being realized now. People are joining on daily basis creating upward trend.
Yes it should work on any Linux provided the dependencies are installed.
Yes you will have to compile.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Great job dev!

the market is slowly realizing what PAK is about!  Wink

A question:

the linux wallet will work for Ubuntu MATE?
I'm trying to install it in my raspberry 3... will it work? or do I need to compile specially for rp?
Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
Will you be posting zip/exe files links here or on the OP?
Knowledge is power
Difficulty algo has been changed to DGW and the switch over time is 23 JUNE 2016 GMT 00:00:00

everyone, its mandatory update.

Please update your clients
New Windows Qt wallet has been compiled and uploaded to the official website. Mac and Linux Qt wallet will be compiled soon and will be uploaded as well.
All pools, exchanges, servers, nodes hosters, please compile pakcoin daemon from github code.

It is done in hope to stabilize the difficulty levels and mining and reducing the issues of transactions stuck when the difficulty gets high due to multipools throwing huge hash power and leaving difficulty high, making network slow down.
Knowledge is power
Nice graphic (I won't quote it)  Grin

I see Nova Exchange may be coming back online soon?
Thanks
Yes they may get back online, hope so.

network issue in pak coin i stuck on 4 confirmation since 2 days

Its issue of mining, mining is not going continuously, so it seems to be stuck coz of the last block solved for so long ago.. anyhow the problem is gonna be fixed soon as the difficulty algo has been changed to DGW and the switch over time is 23 JUNE 2016 GMT 00:00:00
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
network issue in pak coin i stuck on 4 confirmation since 2 days
Any ideas?
Nice graphic (I won't quote it)  Grin

I see Nova Exchange may be coming back online soon?
Knowledge is power
Info graphic made by Shazy
Knowledge is power
It can be done in upgradation to next version.
Money supply can be seen on coinmarketcap.com and cryptoguru.tk block explorer
Any ideas?

Have just remembered - can you modify the

Code:
getinfo

to show the
Code:
moneysupply = 123456789.87654321
Knowledge is power
Knowledge is power
It can be done.
I will do it soon
legendary
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Pakcoin has already been covered at NewsBTC Pakistan. I think drwatson already informed this we will be putting up another article about it soon.
legendary
Well thanks for the suggestion, I will if title modification would do any thing significant.
About urdubit.com, yes I know about it but sadly the blinktrade team isn't ready to add any other altcoin at the moment. There is future plan of pak/pkr exchange, hopefully until end of this year.

pak/pkr sounds really good!!  Wink hope it can be sooner than the end of the year, mainly because we expect a new btc adoption phase close to the btc halving  Wink

I suggest to change the tittle cos with the new tittle it will be easier for the people looking for interesting coins in the announcement section.

[ANN] = Official thread
[PAK] = Symbol
PakCoin = Name of the coin
Pakistan's Currency = Niche
June 2015 = Proof we are long term coin
Cryptopia - Yobit - Novaexchange = where you can buy/sell it

legendary
Thanks much for concern..
Pakcoin has already been covered by them at http://pk.newsbtc.com/pakcoin-2/
They are going to cover it again in next days about pakcoin development during this period since it's launch.

Awesome! I didnt knew about it

we should a segment where we post all the media news

PAK
in the media

6/Oct/15 | NewsBtcPakistan | http://pk.newsbtc.com/pakcoin-2/

Knowledge is power
Well thanks for the suggestion, I will if title modification would do any thing significant.
About urdubit.com, yes I know about it but sadly the blinktrade team isn't ready to add any other altcoin at the moment. There is future plan of pak/pkr exchange, hopefully until end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: