Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀💥🚀[ANN]Palace Residence - Tokenized Real Estate Platform.🚀💥🚀🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

The project is really interesting, as it is connected with real estate, it has a clearly promising future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
An interesting crypto-currency project. I think there will be a great success here. Join our company.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
A good technical document and road map are transparent,
experienced and professional team of experts.
I think that this project is worthy of attention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPtCqIn-lo
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
This is a good project that has unique advantages, namely Decentralization, Faster Transactions, Lower Costs, Liquidity, Tokenization, Transparency. I hope this project will run smoothly and successfully, so that it becomes real.
Activity: 203
 I think that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
Activity: 13
Great project! I will be happy to participate in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I am impressed by the professionalism of the Palace team, which has extensive experience in the field of real estate, I am also sure that the demand for PRT tokens will be 10 times higher than the original!
Activity: 38
Campaign Name : YouTube
Video Link : https://youtu.be/umm2cXi6B_Y
Number of Subscribers : 1168
Activity: 38
Palace Residence is the greatest project of 2018, I hope this project really real project and not scam.
Activity: 46
been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.My tracknet is getting a lot of coverage in the media recently. cant wait to take part in the ICO!
Activity: 72
Пpoeкт впeчaтляющий, и дocтoйный внимaния!!!
Activity: 74
The project is superb, recommend to look for it!
Activity: 50
There are a lot of projects which are in a similar space, but this one seems very promising. One recommendation would be to post more unique content on the Twitter accounts. Right now, the teams members accounts are all retweets of each other.
Activity: 19
Интepecний мнoгooбeщaющий пpoeкт. Интepecнo кaк пoкaжeт ceбя пocлe зaкpитиe ICO
Activity: 13
팀원과 멋진  프로젝트가 좋아요
Activity: 280
Very interesting project. I will be happy to participate in its development.
Activity: 224
Palace Residence project is setting the pace.
copper member
Activity: 103
Bounty Manager
Profit sharing model will announce this month.
stay tuned for next updates.
Activity: 448
 This is the type of project that I have been waiting for keep on moving forward, I can't wait to see you at the top
Activity: 322
Time flies much more faster in cryptoworld than everywhere else. A week earlier I made sure of my words cause of this Palace Residence ICO-project. That's actually unbelievable cool! Respect you!  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: