Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀💥🚀[ANN]Palace Residence - Tokenized Real Estate Platform.🚀💥🚀🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Really good campaign i like this project because its a great team project i hope next this campaign will succeed.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I believe that real estate definitely need some blockchain application. This project is ambitious and the team seems competent, I'm looking forward to seeing how far this can go...
Activity: 51
A different issues and concept to mix real estate and cryptocurrency, make this project worth to be supported and followed, I believe this project has a good prospect
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Really great Excellent project also Great team, I really love this project,I hope in future this project will succeed.
Activity: 252
I like this, hopefully can achieve hardcap quickly, project that ditangai ole team is reliable, success for the future may be a great success.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
wow now I just saw that 5eth minimum wow ,, it's good to be ethical, maybe it's okay, because he knows it's higher Eth,,,, but it's misty If someone has to invest at its minimum, good luck in your project Hopefully succeed
Activity: 358
a new solution offering made by the project Palace Residence, perhaps they could be one of the real estate project-based blockchain
Activity: 112
This is a great project with a solid team,
Excellent project for 2018. This project looks serious and the goal is worthwhile.
This is a great project with a solid team,
Excellent project for 2018. This project looks serious and the goal is worthwhile. I think that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community. I'm hearing good things from others that I trust about Palace Residence
Activity: 281
success for the future Palace Residence project, hopefully with this creative idea can attract many investors and bounty hanter to join together, good luck.
The team behind it is very superb for first of all, creating a crypto that will cater for properties and what people do with it. One can now acquire properties with this token and get them. It will reduce the stress of having to get a lot of money all because of properties.Early adapters of this innovation will really benefit from the enormous opportunities provided both for trade in real estate, renting, blockchain payment for property and also in trading of the token or coin that Palace Residence provides.
Perfect project in 2018. This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project...
Activity: 2
Strong Project. This is a unique project with a lot of prospects. Thumbs up for the team.
Activity: 280
This is a very very rare project, with great concept and housing idea. We have to follow it to the top.  Good project. Nice team and good background.
Activity: 14
project look really interesting, i feel lucky to know it from now. I think the ico will be a success
Activity: 1
Superb project!  What an excellent way to go
Activity: 3
Awesome project, i am supporting it and my friends too
good luck guys
Activity: 378
the solutions offered by the project Palace Residence is very helpful to investors and they could give way out while in emergencies
Activity: 448
This is a fantastic project You can secure your future through this project I fully support.
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: