Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAND] Original/Rare Pandacoin! [COINEDUP/CRYPTORUSH/SWISSCEX/OPENEX] - page 5. (Read 100349 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Very nice Wink But I would also mention Kimoto's Gravity Well, people are very eager to get it implented and you were one of first to use it.
Maybe something like:
[ANN][PAND] The original Pandacoin - Kimoto's Gravity Well, rare distribution, traded on openex.pw & cryptorush.in

Title of thread limited in character length  Sad

User cce helping us with panda site.

Looks like the third panda coin is out. Some kind of a madness  Smiley

Yeah, this is getting crazy.^^

This one should fit in
[ANN][PAND] The original Pandacoin ★ Kimotos Gravity, openex.pw & crpytorush.in

And you could empasize in the OP (maybe at the beginning):
- The ORIGINAL Pandacoin released January 4th 2013
- One of the first coins to implement Kimoto's Gravity Well https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/index.php?topic=2791.0

You are right, I add features in the OP

Original Pandacoin (PAND) Features:
  • Block reward decreasing every day -> that gives gradual emission and more stable exchange price growth.
  • One of the first coins to implement Kimoto's Gravity Well  -> this feature secure Pandacoin (PAND) from "pool hoppers" and regulates difficulty retargeting more perfectly.
  • While it takes 3 year to mine 19.5 mln PAND, the rest 1.5 mln will be mined during the next 100 years -> this helps to support network and secure exchange price.
  • Pandacoin client is translated to chinese -> this gives access to a huge market.
  • PAND is traded on 4 exchanges -> this gives independence and secure your investments.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
have anyone depozited PAND to coinedup.com? the wallet address that it generate to me for depozit is invalid
wrong panda, sorry Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1020
Rate PAND/BTC is very low.

Why?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Grats with adding to coinedup!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

TUHAO COIN (THC)
Local tyrants pesetas Scrypt algorithm, 2014.01.07 release, attention please!

2014 do you have a local tyrants edge?2014 if you can also put the local tyrants gold?
No matter you are local tyrants now, but as long as you like, 2014 you can have local tyrants good luck!Local tyrants currency specially designed for ordinary people to become local tyrants!
The birth of the currency, create and many foreign local tyrants...
And local tyrants COINS, born to Chinese!Only 21 million COINS, and local tyrants currency after a year of rich ore mining, there will be billions, let everybody can have local tyrants good luck!
Some local tyrants good luck...
Local tyrants currency's brief introduction:
Chinese name: English: local tyrants currency THC, English full name tuhaocoin
Local tyrants currency amount to 88.8 billion;
Every minute a block;
Block number block production
Block 1-80000:80000
80001-160000:160000
160001-320000:320000
320001-640000:640000
640000-1280000:1280000
128 w + 10000 until 88.8 billion
Local tyrants coin purse address:
Windows purse:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bn1lHBT
Linux purse:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQGEEAY
OS purse:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i33Hq65

Local tyrants currency Scrypt algorithm
Ore pool address:
http://222.73.135.184:8080
legendary
Activity: 1020
Congratulation PAND on coinedup!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is a Bitcoin anyway?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Guys, we're on coinedup!
yes...but it is hard to get any sheep to follow when the coin is on life support....with no official site...and one pool.

it just doesnt seem like anyone is promoting this coin and wanting it to succeed.

wB`, it's just not coin for you and you don't trust me as dev or don't like my activity - that's ok - you can follow Wolong Panda or other coins or anything you want. Just find something you like and trust and be on it.

For others:
1. As I wrote, the site will be up during a week. But it's not primery resource - the pandaforum is used  to build core community.
2. You can check dev activity by looking at github - I updated code, last wallet build was a week ago.
3. We have few miners because of very low price on exchange - basicly we can make from x20 to x25 growth in price. This will automaticly give us new miners and pools. And even 2, 3 of 4 sites will not give us it.

exactly! i love PAND im just holding on to my few thousand til the price rises to where it should be!
legendary
Activity: 1344
yes...but it is hard to get any sheep to follow when the coin is on life support....with no official site...and one pool.

it just doesnt seem like anyone is promoting this coin and wanting it to succeed.

wB`, it's just not coin for you and you don't trust me as dev or don't like my activity - that's ok - you can follow Wolong Panda or other coins or anything you want. Just find something you like and trust and be on it.

For others:
1. As I wrote, the site will be up during a week. But it's not primery resource - the pandaforum is used  to build core community.
2. You can check dev activity by looking at github - I updated code, last wallet build was a week ago.
3. We have few miners because of very low price on exchange - basicly we can make from x20 to x25 growth in price. This will automaticly give us new miners and pools. And even 2, 3 of 4 sites will not give us it.
wB`
Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
i was just asking since it just doesnt seem like this coin has any dev support....no website...organization....etc

who cares about that , a panda coin has to be successful , not?

is that a joke? a coin without dev support...miners, etc will not survive. from what i can decipher this coin really does not have any of that currently.

devs? why? has bitcoin changed that much in 4 years?  miners?  it needs only one to process transactions..
All it takes is a bunch of sheep following.

Do you really believe at least 1% of the so called altcoin developers have a clue what the malleability issue is about?
wB`
i was just asking since it just doesnt seem like this coin has any dev support....no website...organization....etc

is that a joke? a coin without dev support...miners, etc will not survive. from what i can decipher this coin really does not have any of that currently.

yes it does dude?! are you blind!?

can you point me to the official website and another pool besides http://panda.argakiig.us/ ?

yes it does dude?! are you blind!?
wB`

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun

wB`
i was just asking since it just doesnt seem like this coin has any dev support....no website...organization....mining....etc
Pages:
Jump to: