Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAND] Original/Rare Pandacoin! [COINEDUP/CRYPTORUSH/SWISSCEX/OPENEX] - page 9. (Read 100349 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've got a lot of interest in this coin.
Activity: 48
So I heard this is the next big thing? How do I mine this bad boy?

info on the OP

this coin will be big backed by investors

alright thank you Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is a Bitcoin anyway?
Watch out "Wolong" and his fake copy coin, he's a known scammer.
Don't touch this with a ten foot pole.

thats the other pandacoin! this coin is the OG  Grin completely amazing coin! the other pandacoin fake is the scam coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

info on the OP

this coin will be big backed by investors
Activity: 48
Activity: 28
Watch out "Wolong" and his fake copy coin, he's a known scammer.
Don't touch this with a ten foot pole.
Activity: 56
this is and will always be the original pandacoin  Grin

I'm a cryptocoin investor and this coin has more potential than the other pandacoins due to the fact that it was the original.
Activity: 8
I know Wolong from IRC and he is a scammer and a thief. Besides, he did something with the wallet, I do not know what sorry.
Activity: 1
This seems like the Pandacoin to go for. The other one seems really shady especially considering it's just a blatant ripoff of this coin and even other coins like Vertcoin. I would not trust downloading the wallet to that other Pandacoin AT ALL.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
this is and will always be the original pandacoin  Grin
Wait isn't there already a Pandacoin being released today? I saw a thread earlier today from wolong. I guess he's back to ripping off existing coins and scamming people again  Roll Eyes

I'm hearing that there are like 2 or 3 Pandacoins out there now. So this is the original legit pandacoin right?

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Wait isn't there already a Pandacoin being released today? I saw a thread earlier today from wolong. I guess he's back to ripping off existing coins and scamming people again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62

That's the wolong scam coin he premined and is going to dump immediately after it hits an exchange (he said so on IRC). Dont believe his lies and continue to mine the real pandacoin

Is this "Wolong" trying to scam people by making a copy of the original pandacoin?

Why would he do that?

Because he convinced a bunch of morons that he pumped doge from 26 sat to 260 sat (this is not true) and that billionaires sends him millions of dollars for him to invest in copypaste shitcoins. Now he's trying to use the same morons to make his own shitcoin gain value so he can sell his 3% premine the moment it reaches an exchange. In reality he's a 18 year old no life loser who spends his time roleplaying on IRC and playing dota while idiots with too many bitcoins send them to him. Don't believe his lies.
Activity: 1
wolong coping this coin and going to pump and dump it ?

Wolong is behind that. This PandaCoin is an embarrassment to pandas everywhere

Who is this guy Wolong?

That's the wolong scam coin he premined and is going to dump immediately after it hits an exchange (he said so on IRC). Dont believe his lies and continue to mine the real pandacoin

Is this "Wolong" trying to scam people by making a copy of the original pandacoin?

Why would he do that?
Activity: 8
Activity: 62

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Eh ... Panda coin will fail soon.
Pages:
Jump to: