Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAND] Original/Rare Pandacoin! [COINEDUP/CRYPTORUSH/SWISSCEX/OPENEX] - page 6. (Read 100349 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
This can be the silver to PND's gold.
sorry to tell you.. if you have been mining the "PND" coin you have been scammed... Sad it was a scam coin developed to mess with the real panda coin (PANDA)

Come on. Before posting please do some research (use search) before typing about what you don't know. PAND was launched in January. Panda (PANDA) and Panda (PND) came a few days ago.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is a Bitcoin anyway?
sorry to tell you.. if you have been mining the "PND" coin you have been scammed... Sad it was a scam coin developed to mess with the real panda coin (PANDA)

the real pandacoin is PAND so looks like you've also been scammed...

There is no such thing as a real panda. All of them are real Smiley

no there not... this is the real panda (PAND) the rest are rip off scam coins
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun

There is no such thing as a real panda. All of them are real Smiley
wB`
Activity: 84
So this is the real Panda? (PAND)? What about the one that came out on 2/14?
What is a Bitcoin anyway?

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
Pandacoin is my favorite  Smiley

Good for you , but you can't have 3 most favorite coin Smiley
Activity: 56
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Very nice Wink But I would also mention Kimoto's Gravity Well, people are very eager to get it implented and you were one of first to use it.
Maybe something like:
[ANN][PAND] The original Pandacoin - Kimoto's Gravity Well, rare distribution, traded on openex.pw & cryptorush.in

Title of thread limited in character length  Sad

User cce helping us with panda site.

Looks like the third panda coin is out. Some kind of a madness  Smiley

Yeah, this is getting crazy.^^

This one should fit in
[ANN][PAND] The original Pandacoin ★ Kimotos Gravity, openex.pw & crpytorush.in

And you could empasize in the OP (maybe at the beginning):
- The ORIGINAL Pandacoin released January 4th 2013
- One of the first coins to implement Kimoto's Gravity Well https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/index.php?topic=2791.0
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Very nice Wink But I would also mention Kimoto's Gravity Well, people are very eager to get it implented and you were one of first to use it.
Maybe something like:
[ANN][PAND] The original Pandacoin - Kimoto's Gravity Well, rare distribution, traded on openex.pw & cryptorush.in

Title of thread limited in character length  Sad

User cce helping us with panda site.

Looks like the third panda coin is out. Some kind of a madness  Smiley
Activity: 42
Pandacoin is my favorite  Smiley
█ Scrooge D Silver █
@Developer:
As there is a new pandacoin, you can name the topic differently.
I also saw, that you implemented Kimoto's Gravity Well pretty early https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/index.php?topic=2791.0

So I suggest something like
[ANN][PAND] The original Pandacoin - Traded on openex.pw & cryptorush.in *4th coin to implement Kimoto's Gravity Well*

A lot of people dislike wolong and his 3% premine crew, I think this coin can benefit from that.

Thanks for advice. I changed title to [ANN][PAND] Original/Rare Pandacoin! (Traded on openex.pw and cryptorush.in)

I'm keep monitoring the whole situation.

Maybe something like:
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I made a new pool, panda.stablehash.com for those who are wondering. If you could, could you please add this pool to your list  Grin, all the best boyinice

you do realize this thread is for the original scrypt panda and not the adaptive n scrypt-jane type panda.
Activity: 15
I made a new pool, panda.stablehash.com for those who are wondering. If you could, could you please add this pool to your list  Grin, all the best boyinice
Activity: 1145
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: