Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 23. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Where can I buy this coin guys? If anybody sell please PM me, thanks!

PKB is trading on Bittrex  Wink

With kind regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 798
Where can I buy this coin guys? If anybody sell please PM me, thanks!
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Is there an estimate for when something more concrete might be ready? 6 months? 1 year, 2 years?

I have no fixed timetable. I aim to release full PKC details, crowdsale and details of the PKC giveaway (for PKB holders) within the next few months.

Once we know the crowdsale is going to be successful we will start implementing the PKC plan - We'd have a few legal things to sort out first but the PKC infrastructure should be completed and ready for beta release Q4 2017/Q1 2018; SDK's for PKM/PKA/PKZ being release in Q2 2018.

I bought PKB last year, and I am ready for a long race. I thing in 2-3 years this can become one of the greatest crypto projects.
Activity: 217
Merit: 125
Is there an estimate for when something more concrete might be ready? 6 months? 1 year, 2 years?

I have no fixed timetable. I aim to release full PKC details, crowdsale and details of the PKC giveaway (for PKB holders) within the next few months.

Once we know the crowdsale is going to be successful we will start implementing the PKC plan - We'd have a few legal things to sort out first but the PKC infrastructure should be completed and ready for beta release Q4 2017/Q1 2018; SDK's for PKM/PKA/PKZ being release in Q2 2018.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Hi

What does this mean?

ParkByte.com is operated by ParkByte Limited; a UK registered company, soon to be incorporated in Switzerland.

Regards

Goldmaxx

We will probably be moving the company that manages ParkByte.com (currently ParkByte Limited) from UK to Switzerland in the near future for legal reasons.

Nice, thanks for the update!

Regards

Goldmaxx
Hi

What does this mean?

ParkByte.com is operated by ParkByte Limited; a UK registered company, soon to be incorporated in Switzerland.

Regards

Goldmaxx

We will probably be moving the company that manages ParkByte.com (currently ParkByte Limited) from UK to Switzerland in the near future for legal reasons.
Hi

What does this mean?

Regards

Goldmaxx
How can I stake PKB?

Do you have your coins on a exchange or do you have them in your PKB wallet?
They need to be in your PKB wallet in order to stake.
Just unlock your wallet for staking while it's connected.

Regards

Goldmaxx

I cannot download windows wallet.

Updated link for windows staking wallet: https://www.parkbyte.com/downloads/ParkByte-WinWallet-v1.1.zip

Please add the following nodes to your parkbyte.conf located in %APPDATA%/ParkByte/

Code:
addnode=79.137.112.209
addnode=79.137.112.208
addnode=parkbyte.com
addnode=insight.parkbyte.com
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
How can I stake PKB?

Regards

Goldmaxx

PM sent
Activity: 768
How can I stake PKB?

Regards

Goldmaxx

How can I stake PKB?

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 768
How can I stake PKB?
which one better than to invest?

That would be for you to decide. Please conduct your own risk assessments before investing money into anything  Wink

PKB is a digital currency used by everyday people to pay for parking
PKC is a digital token used to secure, transact and host services on a smart contract for a decentralized autonomous database which is the backend for an entire parking charge platform; SDK's provided free of charge - Standardizing digital parking tickets making changing/adding multiple providers as simple as sending some BTC/ETC/ETH/PKB.

PKC is hard to describe with just text it becomes TL;DR - but please read previous posts on the last couple of pages for more of an overview of what PKC is if you require some more information.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
which one better than to invest?
what will happen to pkb after pkc?

PKB will continue as intended.

PKC will provide all the infrastructure to use PKB, but it will also be open to all other payment methods.
Activity: 236
what will happen to pkb after pkc?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Interesting stuff. Will be following this thread Smiley
Very nice! So basically hold PKB and we will go free PKC? Can we keep it in exchange or we have to move it to wallet when its time PKC launch?

Details of the PKC to PKB giveaway have yet to be finalized, we will discuss this with exchanges shortly before the PKC token is launched if we take that route.
Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
Very nice! So basically hold PKB and we will go free PKC? Can we keep it in exchange or we have to move it to wallet when its time PKC launch?
Pages:
Jump to: