Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 22. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think this is a great project. But it might take years for it to succeed though.

I would suggest to present PKB to users and companies as credits (based on a cryptocurrency), instead as a cryptocurrency, because it is easier for everyone to understand it that way. Atm, cryptocurrencies are still very much unknown to the most of the people and it is difficult to trust something you don't know.

How are you planning to solve volatility of PKB, that is distinctive for almost any cryptocurrency, in terms of PKB's users? Maybe the easiest way would be that the deposited USD on ParkApp converts in PKB only when I have to pay for parking, but my balance stays in USD the rest of the time. But what about the parking companies, how will they convert their PKB in USD so that it will be stable? Will be they automatically selling PKBs on an exchange the whole time?

Best of luck!
Activity: 33
How active is this project?
Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Anymore info on when the new coins will become available???

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It's been like 2 years since i've looked into this. Looking like i might have to stop procrastinating and set a buy order. what do you think AG and D4rk? Wink
Activity: 217
Merit: 125
My Wallet is not syncing beyond 803842.

72.7%.

Not syncing for for so many hours.

Please advice or post some Active nodes.

Code:
addnode=79.137.112.209
addnode=79.137.112.208
addnode=parkbyte.com
addnode=insight.parkbyte.com

I will put together an up to date bootstrap shortly as I guess it takes quite some time to sync nowadays.

Boot strap is much appreciated. I am using the nodes provided above only, but not syncing.

Please try this bootstrap .. https://www.parkbyte.com/downloads/PKB-Bootstrap-16042017.zip
Activity: 58

72.7%.

Code:
addnode=79.137.112.209
addnode=79.137.112.208
addnode=parkbyte.com

I will put together an up to date bootstrap shortly as I guess it takes quite some time to sync nowadays.

Boot strap is much appreciated. I am using the nodes provided above only, but not syncing.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Is there an estimate for when something more concrete might be ready? 6 months? 1 year, 2 years?

I have no fixed timetable. I aim to release full PKC details, crowdsale and details of the PKC giveaway (for PKB holders) within the next few months.

Once we know the crowdsale is going to be successful we will start implementing the PKC plan - We'd have a few legal things to sort out first but the PKC infrastructure should be completed and ready for beta release Q4 2017/Q1 2018; SDK's for PKM/PKA/PKZ being release in Q2 2018.

I bought PKB last year, and I am ready for a long race. I thing in 2-3 years this can become one of the greatest crypto projects.

Are u sure u have balls to wait for that long? I have been waiting until I become a multi millionaire dude for over 2 years, and that is a pain, trust me. When u don't know how things play out, u can't be confident about tomorrow, let alone two years. Surprisingly most people still have no clue that there exists only one long-term coin, bitcoin and others are not even close, period.

It is not so long. During only this year alone, PKB made x10. I see no problem to wait
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Is there an estimate for when something more concrete might be ready? 6 months? 1 year, 2 years?

I have no fixed timetable. I aim to release full PKC details, crowdsale and details of the PKC giveaway (for PKB holders) within the next few months.

Once we know the crowdsale is going to be successful we will start implementing the PKC plan - We'd have a few legal things to sort out first but the PKC infrastructure should be completed and ready for beta release Q4 2017/Q1 2018; SDK's for PKM/PKA/PKZ being release in Q2 2018.

I bought PKB last year, and I am ready for a long race. I thing in 2-3 years this can become one of the greatest crypto projects.

Are u sure u have balls to wait for that long? I have been waiting until I become a multi millionaire dude for over 2 years, and that is a pain, trust me. When u don't know how things play out, u can't be confident about tomorrow, let alone two years. Surprisingly most people still have no clue that there exists only one long-term coin, bitcoin and others are not even close, period.

72.7%.

Code:
addnode=79.137.112.209
addnode=79.137.112.208
addnode=parkbyte.com

72.7%.

Activity: 20
Fast growing coin pkb will reach 15k in two weeks
Activity: 10
some group traders are buying PKB that is why price is going up
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
That's what I like about this project...
No hyping, only meaningful updates about a promising, steady growing, project.

Keep up the good work!

Goldmaxx
Price has doubled. Do not we know anything?

To be fair, there is a fair bit of information already posted in the last few pages of this thread, I just tend to avoid the usual hyping of words.
Activity: 658

People are just beginning to wake-up to the fact that this is a legitimate coin with a legitimate, unique use and a hardworking, legitimate dev who has been plugging away for over two years now.

The market cap is still only around $250,000 - lots and lots of room for this to be one of the best performing coins in 2017/18. Just 6BTC will double the price again... and no one wants to sell...

I almost never go long on a coin, but have been hodling on to this for over a year.

Activity: 768
Need nodes for syncing? Please help
Can I stake with android app?
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

I'm holding PKB since the start of the project and I'm accumulating as much as possible by staking and buying more now and then... This is a long term project, but our patience will be rewarded here...

Regards

Goldmaxx
Pages:
Jump to: