Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 54. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125
Hey dev,  fyi the title reads "Re: [ANN] ParkByte [PKB] ~60day POW SHA then 100% POW"

i think you meant to say "Re: [ANN] ParkByte [PKB] ~60day POW SHA then 100% POS"

Thanks changed 

Also you should mine to a different address to keep the books clean
post the pre-mine address on the ann with big letters

I will be moving the premine to cold storage, probably splitting it in 500k's I will post these addresses on the OP and website.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hey dev,  fyi the title reads "Re: [ANN] ParkByte [PKB] ~60day POW SHA then 100% POW"

i think you meant to say "Re: [ANN] ParkByte [PKB] ~60day POW SHA then 100% POS"
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Also you should mine to a different address to keep the books clean
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
post the pre-mine address on the ann with big letters
Activity: 217
Merit: 125
Waitaminute. We're pool ops just bitching about a 3% premine from a Hero members Mold coin,
yet 20% premine from this clown is perfectly acceptable? What am I missing here?

Not condoning the premine just saying its 20% of mineable coins but only a mere 8% of total estimated supply  Wink

20% at end of 40 days, have fun mining 90 coins per block and 20% staked is still 20% not that you will ever reach that cause this will be dumped at 80%/20% premine ratio

lol huge premine gtfo

Dev,
Seriously consider burning most of the premine to normal levels. Will be much easier to get miners and exchanges.

If I was going to burn them, I wouldn't of created them.

I expected these premine comments, I announced premine in PRE-ANN.

I have put up block explorer at launch (I will be paying for it to go on CryptoID).

Its pretty simple, don't like it, go pick a coin from the other 158 pages of announcements.

I have no intention of dumping any of the premine for a quick buck.

Getting miners doesn't seem a problem diff is about to hit 10mill

Exchanges will yet to be seen, but I don't see a problem with it
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Waitaminute. Werent pool ops just bitching about a 3% premine from a Hero members Mold coin,
yet 20% premine from this clown is perfectly acceptable? What am I missing here?

Miners gotta mine
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
~60day POW SHA then 100% POW

Not sure I get it.. saw that in the title. Did you meant PoS? lol
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Dev,
Seriously consider burning most of the premine to normal levels. Will be much easier to get miners and exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Waitaminute. We're pool ops just bitching about a 3% premine from a Hero members Mold coin,

Not condoning the premine just saying its 20% of mineable coins but only a mere 8% of total estimated supply  Wink

20% at end of 40 days, have fun mining 90 coins per block and 20% staked is still 20% not that you will ever reach that cause this will be dumped at 80%/20% premine ratio
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman

Not condoning the premine just saying its 20% of mineable coins but only a mere 8% of total estimated supply  Wink

that crypto is inside game
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Waitaminute. Werent pool ops just bitching about a 3% premine from a Hero members Mold coin,
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Pool:

https://pkb.suprnova.cc

Please add to OP!
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
10 mil pow but you get 2 mil, and not to say that every industry needs a coin so i'll pass

2 mil premine and 90 coins per block  , have fun trying to catch up on his stash miners lol
Activity: 138
SHA256??

SHA is a good choice for the algo I think.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
MN  CC  coin-miner  sushpw
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
lol huge premine gtfo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Pool pls.
Pages:
Jump to: