Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PARTY] PartyCoin | SHA-256 | PoW/PoS Hybrid | 121% Yearly Stake | - page 11. (Read 36271 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Whats the bounty twitter is close dev..?? Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Compleated to join airdrop dev
I send pm to you. And i want ask why to sycn my wallet for windows ?
Activity: 251
I applied for the airdrop giveaway.
OP, please check your PM.
Thank you!

Bass Dropped, Hope you enjoy your PARTY bag.

OP, can I do for the Indonesian translation? No machine translation guaranteed.

I have been waiting almost 1 week for the Indonesian Translation Thread that someone Private Messaged me about for the Bounty although I haven't heard anything back.

In saying that I suppose the Indonesian Translation Bounty is now a free for all for whoever wants it, first come first served.

Indonesian translation is done, please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annparty-partycoin-powpos-hybrid-121-yearly-stake-airdrop-giveaway-1918536
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
In the heat of the moment...
Thank you!

Bass Dropped, Hope you enjoy your PARTY bag.

I have been waiting almost 1 week for the Indonesian Translation Thread that someone Private Messaged me about for the Bounty although I haven't heard anything back.

In saying that I suppose the Indonesian Translation Bounty is now a free for all for whoever wants it, first come first served.
Thank you!
Activity: 85
Well I can confirm that I have gotten the airdrop bounty reward, I have also mined a little and just waiting on more stakes.

I'd like to buy a lot up though Grin
While waiting for PartyCoin to be listed on some genuine Exchanges I decided to create a Trading Thread.

Bitcointalk OTC [PARTY] Buy/Sell Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/otc-party-partycoin-buysell-thread-1918177
Activity: 160
yyo
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
That's great news. Let's get this PARTY started  Grin
this coin has any new features? 121% pos is crazy, lol

You must read the Roadmap/Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10TqGhO_R4NVlbpsjkTi5rCkkqL9uWRxM0FH6a-8sgRg/edit?usp=sharing

Am I too late to join this PARTY airdrop?

No it hasn't finished yet, there is give or take 150 Participants left so you can still get a PARTY bag full of goodies.

Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
Hello. Japan is now a huge demand for altcoins, it will be good if you before placing Partycoin on the exchanges, will hold the announcement on the Japanese forums, it will give Partycoin a good start. Good luck

Great idea !

There is 5 Translation Bounties still left so maybe someone can do a Japanese Translation of the Announcement to spread the word ?

I'm sure they would love the luminescent clothing and accessories that PartyCoin has planned, after all Japan is known for getting into and obsessing over wacky and wonderful things Wink

You know it, the Japanese have many crazy phases and I am sure they would love our PARTY Neon Ware just as much.

airdrop received thank you Smiley im going to move this wallet over to my vps and let it stake 24/7.

Brazilman37BTC
Hello. Japan is now a huge demand for altcoins, it will be good if you before placing Partycoin on the exchanges, will hold the announcement on the Japanese forums, it will give Partycoin a good start. Good luck

Great idea !

There is 5 Translation Bounties still left so maybe someone can do a Japanese Translation of the Announcement to spread the word ?

I'm sure they would love the luminescent clothing and accessories that PartyCoin has planned, after all Japan is known for getting into and obsessing over wacky and wonderful things Wink

You know it, the Japanese have many crazy phases and I am sure they would love our PARTY Neon Ware just as much.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards

i sent PM and tweeted and retweet any chance i get using PIcoin twitter account.
this coin is gonna take off past the moon

party on

Brazilman37BTC
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

That's actually a good idea since Japan is getting into alternative cryptocurrency's now being a legit Bitcoin Country.

Maybe we have a native speaker here that could help out ?

yyo
Activity: 5
Activity: 45
Activity: 369
Got my airdrop, now when is listing on an exchange ?
5 Translation Bounties remain + still many spots left for the Airdrop PARTY !
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the airdrop! Let's get this party started.

Rave to the grave, wake up, repeat Grin
Pages:
Jump to: