Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PARTY] PartyCoin | SHA-256 | PoW/PoS Hybrid | 121% Yearly Stake | - page 9. (Read 36271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Miners mining, investors buying, stakers staking Smiley

Hard to mine and easier to get whatever people dump from their Bounties Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Choice Smiley

Cue the next song on the PARTY playlist Wink

It is good to see this coin listed at a place where you can buy it, thank you dev, party team and users.

Yeeeeeeh haaaaa

Time to see PARTY become the life on Yobit, after all Yobit is a non-stop party Grin

Finally a place to buy some and become party of the party, let's get this party started.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

Choice Smiley

It is good to see this coin listed at a place where you can buy it, thank you dev, party team and users.

Yeeeeeeh haaaaa

Time to see PARTY become the life on Yobit, after all Yobit is a non-stop party Grin
Activity: 81
Now we help and wait for this coin to be listed on a payment processor to purchase goods with PARTY, I want some neon like clothing Grin
Activity: 66
You had me at thanks...
Nice seeing this on an exchange now to hold, wait and stake.

Can't wait till the products start getting prepped for release.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Choice Smiley

IKR, tell everyone about the party so they can enjoy it too Smiley
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

Choice Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Looks like the big boys have shown up to the pool to party. Time to try and move some BTC to Yobit and get some more coins that way rather than renting hash at MRR. Just hope the moon shot doesn't occur before I can get my BTC to Yobit. However, the BTC blockchain is stopped up bad, and my BTC is not on an exchange so I can try moving my funds quick with another coin.  Embarrassed

legendary
Activity: 1554
I've sent a request to CoinMarketCap in hope of PARTY being added there soon, let's help this party become one we will never forget Cheesy

Request Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Will their be more free coins to collect?
legendary
Activity: 1554
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I thought something was wrong with the pool because I had not gotten a reward in of few hours. It appears someone has decided to pump up the hash in response to our listing on Yobit. Party hardy, dude! Wink
Activity: 133
In the heat of the moment...
I've add Yobit to the Exchange list, jump on-board the party bus, we are going places !
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
legendary
It seems nice to be interested in wanting to try it please teach me  Grin hehe

Download wallet, create PartyCoin.conf, add some of the listed nodes, sync up, do what is needed for airdrop, get airdrop and wait for staking and/or also mine = Party time Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It seems nice to be interested in wanting to try it please teach me  Grin hehe
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: