Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PARTY] PartyCoin | SHA-256 | PoW/PoS Hybrid | 121% Yearly Stake | - page 7. (Read 36271 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Not sure how I missed this but I just joined the airdrop. Hopefully I don't miss out on the party Wink

Your in, there is less than 40 spots left for the PartyCoin Airdrop.

Additional news, I have received a PM regarding the creation of a staking Android Wallet App for the coin, work has commenced on it and should be available within the week !

Be sure to tell your friends about the PARTY !
I hope that I have not missed everything Wink Sent PM

More Pending Airdrop rewards have been sent out.
Received. Thank you

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
In the heat of the moment...
Not sure how I missed this but I just joined the airdrop. Hopefully I don't miss out on the party Wink

Additional news, I have received a PM regarding the creation of a staking Android Wallet App for the coin, work has commenced on it and should be available within the week !

More Pending Airdrop rewards have been sent out.

Airdrop was avalieble  again?

Once per account.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Airdrop was avalieble  again?
Activity: 560
Merit: 260

Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

Great to hear! Thanks! Seems like the makings of a strong community which can carry a coin a long way!!!

What is a staking android wallet app ? is it like a wallet but for your phone ?

It's exactly that Smiley

Oh ok thank you
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Great to hear! Thanks! Seems like the makings of a strong community which can carry a coin a long way!!!

It's exactly that Smiley

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1218
No news is good news I suppose, no dump of app bounties either so this dev seems like he's legit since there was many chances to dump.

Bring the noise Cheesy
price on yobit
was dump on there 466 sat,
How to increase price ? total coins are very cheap but nobody read the roadmap ? Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice coins, will do my part for the airdrop prize.
Waiting for virus scanning Grin
thanks more news info
succes with project
still open the bounty ?

Yes the Airdrop is still open although it is almost full so whoever is interested better be quick.

More pending Airdrop Bounties have been sent out, enjoy.
still open the bounty ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Is the party still going on? I mean, if the airdrop is happening? Is there time to participate? Cheesy Grin

The OP hasn't said the Airdrop has closed yet so I would assume it is still open.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
♞MustangCoin♞
SYE Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3085<-->  LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13085<-->  VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23085<-->  HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 15 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop
More pending Airdrop bags have been sent out, enjoy.
Pages:
Jump to: