Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PASL]-[PASCAL Lite]-[The Future is Almost Here] - page 6. (Read 164849 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Currently we are in the middle of a rebrand and recoding.

We will no longer be using the Pascal programming language and we will also switch the mining algo to Cryptonight.

If you want more info about our progress you can go to our Discord channel.

Please advise is it secure to continue using private key as now pool have generated me the account numbers, infact many.
I was wondering anybody who can see this private key can access my funds?

Advise me how to change private key and then use account number for further mining.

Thanks.

Which private key are you referring to?

Generally you shouldn't post your private key anywhere.

Are you talking about the mobile wallet? If so that's fine because that wallet is only on your local PC and it's also encrypted for your protection.

I mean the base58 public key used when mining on fairpool, how to change it as now i have many accounts assigned?

And i must say this is my 2nd experience and you always respond , this is a good sign!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
how is this project better than Pascal having market cap of 2390 BTC where in PascalLite only have 24BTC market cap.

I really want to know...

We will no longer be using the Pascal programming language and we will also switch the mining algo to Cryptonight.

Thats interesting and what is the estimated time for completion of this rebrand and algo switch? and why switch to Cryptonight while Monero and others are migrating from it?

I downloaded the wallet but i am unable to find my wallet address or account number, please guide how to get it as i am planning to get some PascalLite coins  Smiley

At the moment it's very difficult to give you an estimated time of completion.

Currently the new  wallet is in alpha state and you can see the progress/download/compile/run at
Github.com/pasl-project

If you have any developer experience, you can always contribute to our repository.

We will fork to Cryptonight but it will be the anti-ASIC algo just like XMR.

If you want to load some coins in your wallet you will need an account number.

There are a few ways to do so

1) Buy one at the accounts marketplace. They are fairly cheap currently

2) If you are a miner you can get an account sent to you with your pool payout

3) You can buy on Crytopia and just leave it on the exchange

4) You can go to our Discord server and get an account for free sent instantly by our account bot.

Please advise is it secure to continue using private key as now pool have generated me the account numbers, infact many.

Advise me how to change private key and then use account number for further mining.

Thanks.

Which private key are you referring to?

Generally you shouldn't post your private key anywhere.

Are you talking about the mobile wallet? If so that's fine because that wallet is only on your local PC and it's also encrypted for your protection.
how is this project better than Pascal having market cap of 2390 BTC where in PascalLite only have 24BTC market cap.

I really want to know...

Thats interesting and what is the estimated time for completion of this rebrand and algo switch? and why switch to Cryptonight while Monero and others are migrating from it?

I downloaded the wallet but i am unable to find my wallet address or account number, please guide how to get it as i am planning to get some PascalLite coins  Smiley

At the moment it's very difficult to give you an estimated time of completion.

Currently the new  wallet is in alpha state and you can see the progress/download/compile/run at
Github.com/pasl-project

If you have any developer experience, you can always contribute to our repository.

We will fork to Cryptonight but it will be the anti-ASIC algo just like XMR.

If you want to load some coins in your wallet you will need an account number.

There are a few ways to do so

1) Buy one at the accounts marketplace. They are fairly cheap currently

2) If you are a miner you can get an account sent to you with your pool payout

3) You can buy on Crytopia and just leave it on the exchange

4) You can go to our Discord server and get an account for free sent instantly by our account bot.

Thanks.
Is the fairpool only available mining pool? i see supernova is dead and fairpool pay much lower and many co miners confirmed that it underpays.

I got 7 coins per day mining at fairpool at 1.2GH/s. If PASL price is $10, is it still considered underpaid? Wink) I think your question must be "when will this coin prove itself anti-asic mining???"  Grin. I hear some asic miners are in pool right now.

It is paying 30% less rewards as compared to what whattomine calculator shows.

many coins show up not paying as much as whattomine calculate.. xvg for exp. Whattomine show I will be paid 1500coins after 1 month. But as pool actual speed show I can only earn 1000coins. I tried everyway, same result. Cant switch pool. In the end, this is dual mining. What more can you expect? Smiley

For XVG i was getting less but then i switched pool and it paid me exactly what whattomine was showing and i am talking about daily rewards.

Similarly many miners confirmed that fairpool underpay and just wondering is that the ONLY pool for mining PascalLite?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is the fairpool only available mining pool? i see supernova is dead and fairpool pay much lower and many co miners confirmed that it underpays.

I got 7 coins per day mining at fairpool at 1.2GH/s. If PASL price is $10, is it still considered underpaid? Wink) I think your question must be "when will this coin prove itself anti-asic mining???"  Grin. I hear some asic miners are in pool right now.

many coins show up not paying as much as whattomine calculate.. xvg for exp. Whattomine show I will be paid 1500coins after 1 month. But as pool actual speed show I can only earn 1000coins. I tried everyway, same result. Cant switch pool. In the end, this is dual mining. What more can you expect? Smiley

works here too,
perhaps check your firewall settings that it's not blocking the connection

Thanks. I got it now. I miss-placed the pasl acct and payloadid Smiley)

Btw, do u think its safe to put all coins to PASL wallet? lol.. sounds a little bit ridiculous but I just afraid that the wallet got corrupted one day and I will lose all the coins, and no one for you to ask since its offline wallet?
Activity: 22
works here too,
perhaps check your firewall settings that it's not blocking the connection
Before we start the crowdfunding for the Crytopia listing, I want to get the code fixed first. Because even though nobody time cheats anymore people are still constantly mad and somebody is flooding the Payload messages during transactions with hate and threats.

Sometime this week when I have some free time i'll update our wallet to the latest 1.5.1 version.

After that I will get in touch will Albert and come up with a solution to get the time-drift issue fixed once and for all.

As an investor of PASL, can I ask why cant I withdraw my coins from Cryptopia to my PASL wallet? I tested to withdraw 28 coins from Cryptopia but still pending for 3 days.

I read lots of problems with Cryptopia. I'm seriously worry about my PASL coins in long term if I going to invest PASL. Any admin guys answer me? Thanks.
Activity: 40
Before we start the crowdfunding for the Crytopia listing, I want to get the code fixed first. Because even though nobody time cheats anymore people are still constantly mad and somebody is flooding the Payload messages during transactions with hate and threats.

Sometime this week when I have some free time i'll update our wallet to the latest 1.5.1 version.

After that I will get in touch will Albert and come up with a solution to get the time-drift issue fixed once and for all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
PASL has always had this good communication in the community. I think communication is very important and can increase investor trust in projects.
http://
Hi, what is the best pool for the PascalLite(PASL)?
I use the pool Fairpool, but it impossible to made price explain on whattomine.
I use Baikal Giant B
Do you have a trick?

regards

only 2 pools avai at a moment. I use fairpool. Whattomine calculator is incorrect for some coins.

I tend to buy one of those. How much PASL speed can get from Baikal?

Hi, What is the name of the other pool?
The spped in baikal web page is: 42.40
and fairpool write 31.69

https://i.imgur.com/v9g7nYC.png

looks like this coin is going anti-asic. Guess I'll stay with GPUs mining then. Smiley
Activity: 16
I use Baikal Giant B
Do you have a trick?

regards

only 2 pools avai at a moment. I use fairpool. Whattomine calculator is incorrect for some coins.

Hi, What is the name of the other pool?
The spped in baikal web page is: 42.40
and fairpool write 31.69
I use Baikal Giant B
Do you have a trick?

regards

Activity: 16
I use Baikal Giant B
Do you have a trick?

regards
My advice is don't mine with the newer PascalMiner 0.2. For some reason you can't find any blocks with it or you find very little compared to the older proxy miner by Volks. Either that or I just got extremely bad luck within the last 24 hours/

But you can only mine with the older R9 280X / 290 / 270x GPUs with that program.

Sgminer 5.6.1 works fine with my old M6100 Firepro, freeze my gtx and RX rig tho. Will continue to depreciate the card with Sgminer Smiley) got 210mh/s out of it. While using gateless gate sharp only got 180mh/s.

Claymore 11.6 dual: 5xGTX 1050Ti+ 1GTx1060 6GB eth-92mh/s, pasl- 1Gh/s,
                              6xRX470 eth- 170mh/s, pasl- 2Gh/s

Hope it help.

Activity: 98
My advice is don't mine with the newer PascalMiner 0.2. For some reason you can't find any blocks with it or you find very little compared to the older proxy miner by Volks. Either that or I just got extremely bad luck within the last 24 hours/

But you can only mine with the older R9 280X / 290 / 270x GPUs with that program.
Is it only me or the mining PASL is quite difficult?

My rig of 5 GTX 1050Ti and 1 GTX 1060 6GB can only achv 1GH/s speed. ETH+PASL Dual mining.

Try to dual mine with my 6xRX470 rig but it pull eth hashrate from 169mh/s to 70mh/s.

After 2days of mining, I get 12 coins at speed of 1.2Gh/s. Is this normal? Thanks.

It is normal. Hashrate has increased last several days. It was way lower last year, like ~300GH/s, now is >2TH/s. I'm dual mining with 3 cards, earning <2PASL/day. Try to decrease your dcri in settings, so it will not pull down your dagger speed.

dcri auto detected by claymore at 30. If I decrease dcri, speed both coin drop, power consumption drop. If I increase dcri, only pacl speed increase, eth speed drop accordingly.

Btw, should this project have a roadmap or a deadline for specific objectives? I'm a newbie, I'm obviously have no clue whats going on to this coin? At least founder of the coin should point out when can you prove yourself differently than PASC. I want to invest more into this project but I'm so confuse between PASL and PASC. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: