Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAY] ePay | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 14. (Read 34958 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
So, dev, how's going other 20 nodes?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
masternode is working great and im actually getting some payments, good job dev. this coin could go somewhere once people realize whats going on and the fud cry babies move on to trannycoin or whatever.

Stop trolling...
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
masternode is working great and im actually getting some payments, good job dev. this coin could go somewhere once people realize whats going on and the fud cry babies move on to trannycoin or whatever.
Seriously, give it up man.  Nothing but a shitcoin.  This will NEVER get listed on any reputable exchange with volume.

It is nothing cost to me copypaste getmininginfo, if coin will be dead, I will delete wallet, like I doing with others, until then it's not big deal to keep few mb on HDD.  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
people instamine shit  have many coin  want to be worth much  call fud people speak truth  always same  still shit
Activity: 672
This coin and dev are worthless.  This is the 2nd failed launch and the dev can't even "dev".

Just abandon this piece of shit thread already...

How is this a failed launch?

Are you fucking kidding?  It was instamined to hell and back.

{
"blocks" : 6381,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.84453408,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 32911985,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 0
}

20 nodes working well

Seriously, give it up man.  Nothing but a shitcoin.  This will NEVER get listed on any reputable exchange with volume.

Ok then  Roll Eyes
This coin and dev are worthless.  This is the 2nd failed launch and the dev can't even "dev".

Are you fucking kidding?  It was instamined to hell and back.

{
}

20 nodes working well

{
}

20 nodes working well
Activity: 672
This coin and dev are worthless.  This is the 2nd failed launch and the dev can't even "dev".

This coin and dev are worthless.  This is the 2nd failed launch and the dev can't even "dev".

Activity: 196
Activity: 610
Development, this coin also listed? The old coins have been listed 3 trading platform Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
whe are listed  Huh
Activity: 196
Development, this coin also listed? The old coins have been listed 3 trading platform Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
copper member
whats the deal why isnt anyone mining this?

You're joking right? You just want people to mine/trade it so you can get back the btc you wasted renting rigs to mine this. Anyone with half a brain would steer clear of this.

I know everyone probably knows this, but this is just a copy of Darkcoin with the block rewards increased. This is where this coin came from, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncash-ecash-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-971320

I kick myself every day for not getting some btc way back when. The lead dev of Darkcoin just announced a new security measure called masternode blinding making it 100x more secure. Don't waste your time with this clone, if any coin is going to compete with Bitcoin it is going to be Darkcoin without a doubt. The Darkcoin team is where all of the innovation is coming from.

yo chill brother,i have been on dark since launch your preaching to the chior, however even the shitiest coins get more miners than this, its just odd.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

You're joking right? You just want people to mine/trade it so you can get back the btc you wasted renting rigs to mine this. Anyone with half a brain would steer clear of this.

I know everyone probably knows this, but this is just a copy of Darkcoin with the block rewards increased. This is where this coin came from, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncash-ecash-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-971320

I kick myself every day for not getting some btc way back when. The lead dev of Darkcoin just announced a new security measure called masternode blinding making it 100x more secure. Don't waste your time with this clone, if any coin is going to compete with Bitcoin it is going to be Darkcoin without a doubt. The Darkcoin team is where all of the innovation is coming from.
copper member
copper member
Finaly figured it out, it got saved to aother ap data directory on a diferent hard drive, allgood now, thanks again shadow. now to sort out the master nodes
copper member
yeah nothing man, no block source available. its weird its doesnt even create an ecash folder, i have tried it on a few dif computers vm's cant get it to work. im about done dicking with it, apreciate the help shadow your a good man.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Shadow,

Then set up wallets on multiple rigs or I have to do the monthly fee thing buy renting?

Setup wallets on multiple rigs of course. This is a NODE, they must have different IP and work for sync.

Thanks Shadow.

I was hoping this was going to be like the SPR wallet and have multiple MN per wallet.

I'll set up on some other rigs.
Pages:
Jump to: