Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAY] ePay | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 10. (Read 34913 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Someone is selling very cheap cash, almost million coins... seems like someone had good luck with solo. I have minted only ~200K.

I bought some Cheesy. Will wait a few days before I buy more, so more gets a change to buy cheap not just me.

Did you maked 3rd volume on Yobit buying CASH? Smiley
I will hold and watch how it will go in future.

LOL seems like he read thread and has removed big sell order...  Grin

The only place this is going is 6 feet under...  It's becoming increasingly obvious the adabau has 0 intentions for this coin, he won't even give the damn thing an original name.  

This coin will NEVER make it on an exchange with any volume for exactly that reason.

Okay there are many who said that we need a new name. Some suggestions so we can make a poll.

is [Suspicious link removed]d?  I buy some ccex  not possible draw out  what is problem?

Yes Ecash works and everything is fine.

C-CEX has been in maintenance some time now, has sent a message to them but have not received any answer yet.

Iif you want to buy some coins I suggest https://yobit.net/en/trade/CASH/BTC. Have purchased from them and everything works fine there.

I recommend you to atleast buy 1000 coins and put up a masternode. Your masternode helps the network and gets 20% of the block reward when it gets selected.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Someone is selling very cheap cash, almost million coins... seems like someone had good luck with solo. I have minted only ~200K.

I bought some Cheesy. Will wait a few days before I buy more, so more gets a change to buy cheap not just me.

LOL seems like he read thread and has removed big sell order...  Grin

The only place this is going is 6 feet under...  It's becoming increasingly obvious the adabau has 0 intentions for this coin, he won't even give the damn thing an original name.  

This coin will NEVER make it on an exchange with any volume for exactly that reason.

Okay there are many who said that we need a new name. Some suggestions so we can make a poll.

is coin good?  I buy some ccex  not possible draw out  what is problem?

LOL seems like he read thread and has removed big sell order...  Grin

The only place this is going is 6 feet under...  It's becoming increasingly obvious the adabau has 0 intentions for this coin, he won't even give the damn thing an original name. 

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
well i hear dark coin is available soon..
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Even a different name E-CA would be better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The only place this is going is 6 feet under...  It's becoming increasingly obvious the adabau has 0 intentions for this coin, he won't even give the damn thing an original name. 

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CASH/BTC now have the right wallet and works.

addnode=192.168.1.4 add

Nice Cheesy. If any one are eager to try putting up a masternode, send a pm to me and I will send 1000 CASH to you.

How about other exchanges?

Wow, someone bought very cheap coins at Yobit. Almost 300K.

Yes really cheap. Good for whoever it is.

Think c-cex is still in maintenance, I do not know about any other exchanges.

addnode=192.168.1.4 add

Nice Cheesy. If any one are eager to try putting up a masternode, send a pm to me and I will send 1000 CASH to you.

How about other exchanges?

Wow, someone bought very cheap coins at Yobit. Almost 300K.
This is DRK with features cloned? Please confirm or clarify.

Yes it is

Yes, this is clone of DRK with 220M coins total.
Activity: 451
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★

addnode=192.168.1.4 add

addnode=192.168.1.4 add
I PM'd you my address. I saw that cryptogator does deposits and withdrawals once a day? Is that correct? Once my deposit clears, I will send those coins back. Thanks. You should get them back in a year, as fast as cryptogator works.
Masternode should be up and running in a couple of hours guys
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well cryptogator has eaten .09BTC. I'm still waiting on it to process. It's been a couple of hours.

Sent you a PM.  Reply back with your address and I'll send you the 1,000 to get your masternode started.
Pages:
Jump to: