Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAY] ePay | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 13. (Read 34958 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This is not the "dev," the op of this post "took over" the coin now. Why you would trust some anon people after all of the shit that has happened in crypto is beyond me.

What are you talking about? I have sold to this dev first time 40k in old thread, second time 40k in this thread and now he want to buy coins, and it is the same account. I don't know who is he IRL but he is making live nodes etc. Maybe this coin will die, I don't know, maybe will live and dev did mistake last time, anyway I do not agitate someone to join on this train, everyone can deside for himself. As for me, I'm still keep minted coins, will see how's it goin. If it will die, I can live with that  Wink No one can guarantee 100% success even with good looking coin.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Is there anyone who has Ecash to sell?
Why would anyone buy this?!? This coin is going nowhere and you all know it, stop lying to yourselves. Now the "dev" of the coin that fucked the original launch up, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncash-ecash-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-971320 , this is totally fucked. If you really want a worthwhile coin get some Darkcoin. It's the original coin this is based off of and the dev team, with devs that put their real names to the coin, is CONSTANTLY working on it and improving it. I'm honestly trying to help you guys out... don't waste your time on this...

Lol, this is dev and he want to buy his coins.  Smiley
This is not the "dev," the op of this post "took over" the coin now. Why you would trust some anon people after all of the shit that has happened in crypto is beyond me.
Why would anyone buy this?!? This coin is going nowhere and you all know it, stop lying to yourselves. Now the "dev" of the coin that fucked the original launch up, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncash-ecash-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-971320 , this is totally fucked. If you really want a worthwhile coin get some Darkcoin. It's the original coin this is based off of and the dev team, with devs that put their real names to the coin, is CONSTANTLY working on it and improving it. I'm honestly trying to help you guys out... don't waste your time on this...

Lol, this is dev and he want to buy his coins.  Smiley
Activity: 392
TimSweat
whats going rate  for these coins at the moment .
Activity: 610
Activity: 389
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Development and missing?
Activity: 504
any member Btalk check your code ?

We can ask ocminer to check code if he want to...

ok thanks
Will be watching this thread. Good luck!

We can ask ocminer to check code if he want to...
Activity: 504
{
"blocks" : 6861,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 2.99409140,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 69845828,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 0
}
Activity: 392
TimSweat
When will it be listed on exchange ?
well the masternodes are working good and paying out, i dont see what all the drama is about. seems like a solid coin to me.
They're paying out because it's the same code as Darkcoin, written by the Darkcoin dev... Dude, just stop trying to make other people suffer so you can get back the BTC you wasted.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
well the masternodes are working good and paying out, i dont see what all the drama is about. seems like a solid coin to me.
Anyone that would buy this shit is a complete idiot. Why should anyone buy it so you can get back the BTC you lost because you did something stupid? Give it up guys, you made stupid decisions and now you're paying for it. For anyone that doesn't know, this is the origin of this coin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncash-ecash-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-971320
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
so is this cash on c-cex? and if so why is it under maintenence?

Old. It is relaunch.
need pump again to recover our lost btc

Old. It is relaunch.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Pages:
Jump to: