Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAY] ePay | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 8. (Read 34913 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey how do you send ecash from your wallet ? I know it sounds stupid , But it says something about darksend amoount denominations . That dark send box is ticked . I don't want to loose my 54k by unticking the box and sending it to yobit .

Unchek darksend option when sending.

Thanks shadow . oh btw . thanks for the twitter cash for planetcoin too . that was cool bro

You're welcome Wink
I will try to post more giveaways in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Hey how do you send ecash from your wallet ? I know it sounds stupid , But it says something about darksend amoount denominations . That dark send box is ticked . I don't want to loose my 54k by unticking the box and sending it to yobit .

Thanks shadow . oh btw . thanks for the twitter cash for planetcoin too . that was cool bro

Activity: 392
TimSweat
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Without pain, without sacrifice we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.

yes i lost alot of money
it is not fair at all

Shit happens. Sometime I'm losing money too, but I'm not investor. What I got from one coin I can lost part in other...
But anyway I must think before I fall in to another launch.

there needs to be coins that make people money again

From where, air?  Smiley Money makes money, if you win, someone lose.

i mean last year you could rent a rig with 0.25 btc and make 20 btc few weeks later and it was normal and expected!

So, someone lose that 20 BTC, and now you're sayin you can't get enough and show must go on? Smiley And those who lose 20 BTC it is fair for them, coz you're maked profit?  Grin

now all shitcoins and all shit "developers"
so many scams

Shitcoin has been everytime. 2014 had more shit coins in one day than now.
Now coins launches not often, compared to early 2014.
Activity: 378
also Shadow_Runner  you are a scammer who instamines coins and hypes them and sells them to bagholders. i hate you too.

Lol you hate me coz I'm bit faster sometimes than you? Nice.  Grin
Yes.

Seems like you lost some money on some coins and can't find someone to blame...
I lost some BTC on Fonzie, for example, but I'm not blaming community for this, only dev, who hasn't tested well coin before second relaunch.
yes i lost alot of money this past year.
only have 1/10 of what i had in 2014 in mintpal era
it is not fair at all
now all the coins are shit and very hard to make any money
the money that i do have left i stuck in altcoins which are good but do nothing but go sideways for eternity.
where are the days of much profit and much newbies and making 10+ btc from every other coin pos coin launch.
even if those are gone
there needs to be coins that make people money again
i mean last year you could rent a rig with 0.25 btc and make 20 btc few weeks later and it was normal and expected!

now all shitcoins and all shit "developers"
so many scams
also Shadow_Runner  you are a scammer who instamines coins and hypes them and sells them to bagholders. i hate you too.

Yes.

Seems like you lost some money on some coins and can't find someone to blame...
I lost some BTC on Fonzie, for example, but I'm not blaming community for this, only dev, who hasn't tested well coin before second relaunch.
also Shadow_Runner  you are a scammer who instamines coins and hypes them and sells them to bagholders. i hate you too.

Lol you hate me coz I'm bit faster sometimes than you? Nice.  Grin
Yes.

adabau doesnt know how to code ffs!
both  nSubsidy = (2222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
and  nSubsidy = (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
return a number much less than 250
so why he puts
 if (nSubsidy > 250) nSubsidy = 250;
if (nSubsidy < 50) nSubsidy = 50;
and
 if (nSubsidy > 5000) nSubsidy = 5000;
if (nSubsidy < 250) nSubsidy = 250;
 Huh Huh Huh
BECAUSE HE IS AN IDIOT WHO RELAUNCHES A COIN JUST TO CHANGE THE BLOCK REWARD AND DOES IT WRONG AGAIN

LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU SIMPLY SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

> means more than
< means less than
WHY YOU PUT THEM IF IT IS ALWAYS LESS THAN 250?HuhHuhHuh
you need to times (2222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)))
by 10
and (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)))
by 10
for it to make any sense at all!!

bye
also f you for relaunching when the older one could have been fixed easily.
i am not going to tell you how to change it with a hard fork BECAUSE ITS VERY EASY you should have known how to do a hard fork in the old one.
You are an asshole
my coins were worth 30 btc at the c-cex price, then you simply relaunched because you are a piece of crap who lost me $9000 because you are a effing idiot.
sure i spent only 1 btc to get them but they become worth 30 btc then you relaunch WHY you asshole
i hate you
i hate you all

also Shadow_Runner  you are a scammer who instamines coins and hypes them and sells them to bagholders. i hate you too.
3.2 BTC volume on Yobit  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
dude everything seems to be working good, price is decent, lets come up with an awesome name and let this bitch go screaming through the cryptoverse. darkmaster, sneakybucks, darkside, masterbatory gerbils, my personal favorite : project mayhem but whatever GO...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I have 3 MN up and running. The very first one gets regular payouts. Multiple per day. but the other two that I set up with just 1,000 coins have not received any MN payments for 3 days now.

Any ideas?

Do you have one separate ip to each masternode?

Yes.

Sorry and I just remembered that I had a power outage and when I rebooted the computers it changed the ip addresses of those two but not the third. I changed the config to reflect it so now I'll see if they work like they are supposed to.

Sorry my fault on that.

np  Wink, hope it works now.

Yep. One already received a payment.

I need to remember that after the computer gets rebooted.
Activity: 389
I have 3 MN up and running. The very first one gets regular payouts. Multiple per day. but the other two that I set up with just 1,000 coins have not received any MN payments for 3 days now.

Any ideas?

Yes.

Sorry and I just remembered that I had a power outage and when I rebooted the computers it changed the ip addresses of those two but not the third. I changed the config to reflect it so now I'll see if they work like they are supposed to.

Sorry my fault on that.

np  Wink, hope it works now.
legendary

Any ideas?

Yes.

Sorry my fault on that.
Activity: 389

Any ideas?

legendary

Any ideas?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Some people are still C-CEX CASH the development of trade, ask the C-CEX to close the transaction, to avoid the loss!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ok yobit is squared away, nice exchange guys. masternodes havent got any payouts for a day or so though. im on the current wallet and showing in the list.

Try stopping and starting it...I have this issue almost daily.
Pages:
Jump to: