Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAY] ePay | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 7. (Read 34913 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
epay is good... But do it fast before someone steals this name  Cheesy

And the first cashcoin (scrypt ~feb 2014) is already using "cash" as the ticker, but I guess you already know that by now  Cheesy epay could be the ticker as well  Wink

Okay what do you think, should we take ePay?
i like epay Shocked

edit* will wait 1 day. How about the ticker PAY?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
epay is good... But do it fast before someone steals this name  Cheesy

And the first cashcoin (scrypt ~feb 2014) is already using "cash" as the ticker, but I guess you already know that by now  Cheesy epay could be the ticker as well  Wink

i like epay Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

we need a name change pronto, this is the 3rd ecash, there's 2 xau, it really lacks imagination when people cant even come up with an original name.

Okay right now we have the name suggestions:

ePay
NetPay
NetCash

Some more suggestions?
epay Grin

Yes I like ePay because it is easy to say and makes me think of a mix between ebay and paypal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we need a name change pronto, this is the 3rd ecash, there's 2 xau, it really lacks imagination when people cant even come up with an original name.

ePay
NetPay
NetCash

Some more suggestions?
epay Grin

ePay
NetPay
NetCash

Some more suggestions?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
seriously... to the 500mhs+ miner:  Why? Only a handfull of people are mining atm... Such a waste of your rental cost. It takes the difficulty up... just rent 100mhs+ and your result will almost be the same lol Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A completely clone of darkcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
How many active masternodes do we have?

addnode=192.168.1.5

This is LAN address.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
How many active masternodes do we have?

addnode=192.168.1.5
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Can you imagine that after it went to c-cex and had over 15 btc volume, he relaunched to change the block reward an ended up changing it wrong.(He could have made a hard fork to change block reward but he decided to completely relaunch it WTF!!!)
Tell me how he is not an idiot. And tell me why you support it.
I am dying to know.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CASH/BTC
Activity: 378
Can you imagine that after it went to c-cex and had over 15 btc volume, he relaunched to change the block reward an ended up changing it wrong.(He could have made a hard fork to change block reward but he decided to completely relaunch it WTF!!!)
Tell me how he is not an idiot. And tell me why you support it.
I am dying to know.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
ouch... Im sorry dude.. Didnt know you meant mintpal did a runner with your coins... I thought you meant you lost it trading wise  Wink
Activity: 378
also Shadow_Runner  you are a scammer who instamines coins and hypes them and sells them to bagholders. i hate you too.

Lol you hate me coz I'm bit faster sometimes than you? Nice.  Grin
Yes.

Seems like you lost some money on some coins and can't find someone to blame...
I lost some BTC on Fonzie, for example, but I'm not blaming community for this, only dev, who hasn't tested well coin before second relaunch.
yes i lost alot of money this past year.
only have 1/10 of what i had in 2014 in mintpal era
it is not fair at all
now all the coins are shit and very hard to make any money
the money that i do have left i stuck in altcoins which are good but do nothing but go sideways for eternity.
where are the days of much profit and much newbies and making 10+ btc from every other coin pos coin launch.
even if those are gone
there needs to be coins that make people money again
i mean last year you could rent a rig with 0.25 btc and make 20 btc few weeks later and it was normal and expected!

now all shitcoins and all shit "developers"
so many scams

LMFAO! that is pretty funny dude... It seems to me you are a bad trader/investor  Grin Since mintpal got down my btc has gone up 5x... So I guess its safe to say you suck at what you do?  Cheesy
Mintpal shutting down crippled me i lost alot of btc and some altcoins were stuck in it.
Way to add salt to injury.
My total mintpal loss is worth more than 60 btc. poof like that over night.

But yes. even after that i lost almost everything.
but working on  making it back.
so far my altcoins are worth ~25 btc.
i had 200 btc once a long time ago.

please tell me how any of this affects the point of discustion, which is THE IDIOT DEV RELAUNCHING AFTER PEOPLE BOUGHT AND MINED COINS, HE ONLY RELAUNCHED TO CHANGE BLOCK REWARD AND HE CHANGED IT WRONG.
WHY DOES SOMEONE NEED TO RELAUNCH TO CHANGE BLOCK REWARDS? IT CAN BE CHANGED WITH A HARD FORK. SO F HIM.
hei dev how about wallet in ccex my coin stuck in there
this coin runnning below radar,so make some big suprise when new exchange ready

I have tried to reach them but have not received any response yet.

On https://yobit.net/en/trade/CASH/BTC everything works fine.
legendary
Activity: 1766
hei dev how about wallet in ccex my coin stuck in there
this coin runnning below radar,so make some big suprise when new exchange ready
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
also Shadow_Runner  you are a scammer who instamines coins and hypes them and sells them to bagholders. i hate you too.

Lol you hate me coz I'm bit faster sometimes than you? Nice.  Grin
Yes.

Seems like you lost some money on some coins and can't find someone to blame...
I lost some BTC on Fonzie, for example, but I'm not blaming community for this, only dev, who hasn't tested well coin before second relaunch.
yes i lost alot of money this past year.
only have 1/10 of what i had in 2014 in mintpal era
it is not fair at all
now all the coins are shit and very hard to make any money
the money that i do have left i stuck in altcoins which are good but do nothing but go sideways for eternity.
where are the days of much profit and much newbies and making 10+ btc from every other coin pos coin launch.
even if those are gone
there needs to be coins that make people money again
i mean last year you could rent a rig with 0.25 btc and make 20 btc few weeks later and it was normal and expected!

now all shitcoins and all shit "developers"
so many scams

LMFAO! that is pretty funny dude... It seems to me you are a bad trader/investor  Grin Since mintpal got down my btc has gone up 5x... So I guess its safe to say you suck at what you do?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: