Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17] - page 25. (Read 63591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
明显的偷块。。这点都看不懂。矿池服务器需要开销, 免费只靠捐赠,不是要亏本吗!!看不来中文吧!用谷歌去! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
很難讓人相信,它會殺死池中的聲譽

Reputation is important or money important? The network is virtual. Change the ID and try again

better reputation means more money... or leads to more money... (and taking risk over a new coins wouldn't be worth it...)
I mean the reputation of a pool is based on its name, if you run away and change your name, it would takes lots of time to
get back where this pool is (so technically there is more to lose than to win)
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
明显的偷块。。这点都看不懂。矿池服务器需要开销, 免费只靠捐赠,不是要亏本吗!!看不来中文吧!用谷歌去! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
很難讓人相信,它會殺死池中的聲譽

Reputation is important or money important? The network is virtual. Change the ID and try again
legendary
很難讓人相信,它會殺死池中的聲譽
legendary
now,i guess this is the wallet address of people.suprnova.cc, look at the block reward of this address and compare to the bock found by people.suprnova.cc, you will find something

Well spotted. The blocks are not consistent though, blocks mined is still not showing as mined on supernova.

Supernova

XpvAktJgY7a2Y1WzXw14hGFnCJTPxScp6a

may be supernova shaved blocks?
wow some people really have a lot of time to lose, address inspection, block inspection, pool inspections...
(never been a big fan of anon feature... but after a day long demonstration of how people are spying on others addresses they just won a supporter...)

Took 2 minutes, It was just a question with no harm intended, I just wanted a explanation as i am kinda new.
however, I'd like to have the explanation too... looks quite strange indeed... (but there is certainly a good explanation for it)
Took 2 minutes, It was just a question with no harm intended, I just wanted a explanation as i am kinda new.

0  free, where make money from
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
now,i guess this is the wallet address of people.suprnova.cc, look at the block reward of this address and compare to the bock found by people.suprnova.cc, you will find something

Well spotted. The blocks are not consistent though, blocks mined is still not showing as mined on supernova.

Supernova

wow some people really have a lot of time to lose, address inspection, block inspection, pool inspections...
(never been a big fan of anon feature... but after a day long demonstration of how people are spying on others addresses they just won a supporter...)

legendary

Supernova

11/7 .i solo mining with 10MH/S get 3x blocks than supernova 16mh/s
you know!!!!
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

Supernova

Activity: 700

Supernova

Activity: 448
want buy some ppl pm me with price Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
Time to contact an exchange to get listed?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
people.suprnova.cc have 60% of all network
All network=102.39 MH
suprnova have=60.45 MH

Can someone tell me? Why pool find only 3-4 block in hour?
You look not at the time but as non blocks
pool finds every second block on average
After My post yes, but before it find only every 3-4 block on average... Are you suprnova.cc pool owner?
no
Hix
legendary
All network=102.39 MH
suprnova have=60.45 MH

After My post yes, but before it find only every 3-4 block on average... Are you suprnova.cc pool owner?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone ? can it be mined on GPU's?
miner? or something?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It's just someone using a diff multiplier trick. Shares are valid and accepted on hashharder (because there is no validation) so he get 99% of each block, but i'm pretty sure he didn't find any himself.
Hashharder has to ban his IP or to patch his stratum, as he did for fresh

That's total and complete rubbish.

I nearly cost one poor person almost 2k fresh because of this rumour. The person had amassed quite a lot of CPU computing power and was being penalised because of the perceived "fake hash" of it.

The shares that they submit are valid. The big hashers find a lot of the blocks - as would be expected.

There is not a working exploit for difficulty currently present in the stratum-mining implementation, unless someone can prove this to be the case. The only one that had this "bug" was a long time ago, and essentially due to the incorrect way in which the diff1 setting was masked.

Its a cpu coin

This means that botnets, or computing farms can bash the hell out of it. It happened with monero and boolberry and nearly all other cpu coins. Amazon compute clouds, Google compute, Azure, and infact any CPU based infrastructure.

So the guys with 99% of the apparent sharerate (whether correct or not) should also be the block solver the majority of the time they were mining on the pool, yes? Is there any way to confirm thats the case with this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
All network=102.39 MH
suprnova have=60.45 MH

Hix
legendary
All network=102.39 MH
suprnova have=60.45 MH

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: