Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17] - page 3. (Read 63591 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 01, 2014, 06:49:49 AM
he made his point by releasing his coin.. now heres nothing to do here..

too much lame coin nowadays Sad
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2014, 03:13:11 AM
dev either lazy or moron
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
I have personal email of Triplethreat I dont want to give it out here. I will try and contact him and see what happened. I was told by him that the coin was his and later he added a developer to help develop the coin. I personally stopped mining it when the gpu market came about.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I never did get the hex values that were missing from the source code... hopefully my inquiry didn't run them away. I actually wanted to mine this coin.
this thing is increasing evry fuckin time.. too much shitcoin .. and too much lame devloper....

they release a coin and then hust they move on... no care...

and this tradition is increasing on bitcoin histry.. y?

pathetic...i cant even sell my coins..

thaT EXCHANGES?

lol... no one count them as an good exchange site...

dev.. be a man... good luck

Activity: 397
bbl again ?
Activity: 700
did the dev's abandon this coin?

I am thinking 'Yes', I have moved away from [PPL] yesterday. I don't understand why developer was on-line but never even said anything at all. I think this was a get on bittrex jobby that has failed.

No news on twitter, No news from developer, No news from Triplethreat (No idea what role he plays in [PPL]), Block rewards are at 69, difficulty is now very low.

I understand family commitments but 10 seconds to post something is nothing, The market was growing and now it is back down.

Oh well, Move on.

Activity: 448
did the dev's abandon this coin?

btw try bitter ex or c-cex exchange please
I have been tweeting them everyday and also put a message to c-cex for it to be added to the voting list , but we need more people to tweet and contact them as well !! my twitter account is on the op so follow and retweet send tweets and messages as well, everyone!!

1+

+1

Dev was on earlier and said nothing about progress, Difficulty has halved, reward now at 60.

Nothing.
I have been tweeting them everyday and also put a message to c-cex for it to be added to the voting list , but we need more people to tweet and contact them as well !! my twitter account is on the op so follow and retweet send tweets and messages as well, everyone!!
didnt find any link.. please kindly gibe that here
Activity: 28
Good Morning !! and NO we havent gone anywhere , Dev is working on the Electrum , it takes time , but he is working , and its sunday morning and I have kids and wives and do need to spend time with them , same as Dev does !! we are both working to improve PPL's standing in the community , dont think we have gone anywhere !!
How many wives do you have Wink
Well 1 but this is my 3rd marriage lol , no man can handle more than 1 at a time lol
and its probly just my grammer lol
lol  Grin
Good Morning !! and NO we havent gone anywhere , Dev is working on the Electrum , it takes time , but he is working , and its sunday morning and I have kids and wives and do need to spend time with them , same as Dev does !! we are both working to improve PPL's standing in the community , dont think we have gone anywhere !!
Well 1 but this is my 3rd marriage lol , no man can handle more than 1 at a time lol
and its probly just my grammer lol
Activity: 519
Merit: 502

Could you sort out road map for the future of PPL.
legendary
TripleThreat dev assistant
too gone
legendary
may has again blown away by the storm
Activity: 39
Nethash has dropped 3 times but difficulty is stuck at 58.90559002, dev?
Pages:
Jump to: