Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 102. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

LOL! that guy out of all the traders on twitter you listen to that guy!

Every coin he claims to have bought drops, his tips are on how to become a bagholder. Seriously said to buy burner coin, voot, supercoin when they were at a pretty high price.

He's also a know scammer... would take his advice on cryptos unless you like to be a bag holder.

This has nothing to do with PESA, that guy seems to curse every coin he picks...

IE was the first whale to tweet about Pesa, check for yourself. He is in Pesa are you going to sell your coins now? Every "Twitter Celebrity" is accused of being a scammer or something to that tune. He has almost 4000 followers so he is doing something right.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

LOL! that guy out of all the traders on twitter you listen to that guy!

Every coin he claims to have bought drops, his tips are on how to become a bagholder. Seriously said to buy burner coin, voot, supercoin when they were at a pretty high price.

He's also a know scammer... would take his advice on cryptos unless you like to be a bag holder.

This has nothing to do with PESA, that guy seems to curse every coin he picks...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good to know Max is one of the dev's.  I think the other dev, although they want to stay anonymous are the same devs behind CACHEcoin and have connections to Xcurrency.

For people who don't know, CACHEcoin and XC groundbreaking movement is towards blockchain 2.0 tech.  This is where I see PESA heading.

Very exciting times ahead for PESA.

Also looks like pesa has been added to coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesa/
Activity: 378
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
As I stated earlier, once the rev posted today, I would send a donation.  For now, 5k plus inbound to the PESA address in the OP
Activity: 560
Heh yep I want to buy more at 600 sato too Smiley
But idk if this is possible;/

look at the comment down there, that is what i was talking about Lutrollmysl ‏@Lutrollmysl  3h
@IconicExpert @GoCoinGo lets get #pesa back to 600sats before the takeoff.

Instabuy bots are back. Be careful not to set your buys too high.

Are you waiting with buys? Didn't buy yet? Smiley
I like that there's no premine and/or stupid IPO ICO whatever.

Look at VIA, good coin, great pump, but now falling, 9% premined for IPO and 610 btc (!) for dev,

and one guy paid from own pocket 0.75 btc for android wallet or something... (!!!)

and Dev said "this is not official Via release" LOL Pathetic
many here missed to jump on at 600 they try to take it down to that again cus they think its to expensive, i sold out at 8k on bitcoindark thinking this goes down more so i can buy in cheaper, its now over 200k

see you at 10k bitches, arrividerci!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Instabuy bots are back. Be careful not to set your buys too high.
Activity: 168
Now ppl when Dev spoke realise that this is serious project Smiley

Congrats to traders who bought without fear at lower prices. Wink

Prices are still low, but I bought at 600 sats last night  Cheesy
Now ppl when Dev spoke realise that this is serious project Smiley

Congrats to traders who bought without fear at lower prices. Wink
Activity: 68
Half Asian, Half Crypto
Hey Max,

The developer behind the coin would prefer to be anonymous right now as he works on implementing TOR integration.

Will he eventually come forward?

You missed this question.

Right, sorry about that. We've spoken about it and he most likely will as the coin gains more traction.

What is the correct halving for the coin.  Right now the reward is at 3333.  I think most thought that it would half from 5000 to 2500.
Activity: 126
Are we still good for 20 million coins or will there be more? The halving is suddenly no longer halving.
Activity: 644
Hey Max,

The developer behind the coin would prefer to be anonymous right now as he works on implementing TOR integration.

Right, sorry about that. We've spoken about it and he most likely will as the coin gains more traction.

I understand.  That's a great way to give the coin some traction and trust.  A publicly identified developer is rare in crypto.
Activity: 112
Hey Max,

Activity: 644
Hey Max,

Jump to: