Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 100. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this coin is going up...
why to buy it ? what is special/innovative about it ?
i see in the first pages that the launch was not so good, people complain about missing source code URL, and about windows wallet not working

LOL, this was about as clean of a launch as you can get.  No IPO, no premine/instamine, pools were up and running, etc.  Ok, the website isn't ready yet, but that's no big deal.  My wallet works fine.  Also, the coin hasn't gone up yet.  The market cap is still ridiculously low.

What's innovative about it?  Anonymous smart contracts are just little bit innovative, eh.  A dev team that can be publicly identified is also kind of a big deal.

You mean promises (like every other coin) and a dev that remains anonymous. Of course your wallet works fine - it came from GuerrillaCoin.

I like how you play, not too negative when price is low, but once it starts to move anywhere you just start dragging your feet, weird how that works. sheer coincidence, I'm sure.

There is no reason for the price to not be low. We are still in PoW and no one has ever answered how many coins we will have since the halving isn't necessarily halving. We should ask more questions instead of chasing pumps for our own gain. Some of us would like to see at least one coin succeed.

The OP isn't anonymous, so the team is out in the open.  That means a lot, unless your logic switch it turned off.

You are correct - OP isn't anonymous anymore, but dev is anonymous. The point you made has less to do with my ability to apply logic and more to do with your lack of reading comprehension.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
this coin is going up...
i see in the first pages that the launch was not so good, people complain about missing source code URL, and about windows wallet not working

LOL, this was about as clean of a launch as you can get.  No IPO, no premine/instamine, pools were up and running, etc.  Ok, the website isn't ready yet, but that's no big deal.  My wallet works fine.  Also, the coin hasn't gone up yet.  The market cap is still ridiculously low.

What's innovative about it?  Anonymous smart contracts are just little bit innovative, eh.  A dev team that can be publicly identified is also kind of a big deal.

You mean promises (like every other coin) and a dev that remains anonymous. Of course your wallet works fine - it came from GuerrillaCoin.

The OP isn't anonymous, so the team is out in the open.  That means a lot, unless your logic switch it turned off.

Yes, promises like every other coin including BTC, which is valued with the promise of mass adoption.  Basically, no coin has delivered on promises yet.  A dev team that's willing to put their personal information on the line tells me they are confident in their abilities and gives coin holders confidence.
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
this coin is going up...

I like how you play, not too negative when price is low, but once it starts to move anywhere you just start dragging your feet, weird how that works. sheer coincidence, I'm sure.
Activity: 126
this coin is going up...

this coin is going up...

LOL, this was about as clean of a launch as you can get.  No IPO, no premine/instamine, pools were up and running, etc.  Ok, the website isn't ready yet, but that's no big deal.  My wallet works fine.  Also, the coin hasn't gone up yet.  The market cap is still ridiculously low.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
rewards are about to half again today
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
this coin is going up...
Activity: 560
Reminds me of a young xc.
How many devs come out on linkedin these days?

+1

Website is not working for me. Its the only reason that holds me back from buying.

They'are working with website.

the price is still go down.. what's wrong?

Wrong is that you don't understand that PoW is on and multipools dumping coins.  Tongue
Distribution and acumulation.
More than 89% mined: http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/stats/  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
mining still profitable
Activity: 152
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Website is not working for me. Its the only reason that holds me back from buying.
Activity: 179
http://PES.pool.pe/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 540
SMART CONTRACT  Undecided
Am unsure whether we need this now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Reminds me of a young xc.
How many devs come out on linkedin these days?
I just have to say it.  With all the scams going on, it's refreshing to be involved in a coin with a 100% clean launch and a public dev team.  Coins like this should stand out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
As I stated earlier, once the rev posted today, I would send a donation.  For now, 5k plus inbound to the PESA address in the OP

I'm late, but I just saw your donation and wanted to thank you! Grin

You are welcome. Hopefully as price rises, you can put it to good use.
And if it drops overnight again, I may accidentally purchase another 50k+in my sleep.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
LOL
No, that mini buys are mine LOL Smiley
not to dump anything:)
I'll dump my bag muuuch higher than 1-2k satoshis  Grin

I seriously doubt this will ever get above 4k.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As I stated earlier, once the rev posted today, I would send a donation.  For now, 5k plus inbound to the PESA address in the OP

I'm late, but I just saw your donation and wanted to thank you! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: