Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 99. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/9g7fPLN.png

PES.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

I like the slogan: "Taking Your Mining Seriously". 4k+ coins orphaned. Problem solved after 5+ hours. Seriously?!
Dedicatedpool haven't fork at this time. Phew
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Block 3001 !

Reward now 2500 !

Buy support rising... There'll be no more 600 sato LOL

This is actually a very big issue and means there will be more than 20 million coins.

24.5mm coins versus 20mm isn't as big of an issue as you are making it out to be, we just need an explanation from the dev.

20% inflation means your 1btc is now worth .8 Give me 20% of your income if you don't think it's a big deal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Block 3001 !

Reward now 2500 !

This is actually a very big issue and means there will be more than 20 million coins.

24.5mm coins versus 20mm isn't nearly as big of an issue as you are trying to make it out to be, we just need an explanation from the dev.
Block 3001 !

Reward now 2500 !

Activity: 560
Block 3001 !

Reward now 2500 !

sxh
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
anybody give me the source link?
legendary
Activity: 1148

You are correct - OP isn't anonymous anymore, but dev is anonymous. The point you made has less to do about my ability to apply logic and more to do with your lack of reading comprehension.

No, your point is irrelevant and you are just trying to be negative.  My point is that the OP not being anonymous is just as good. I don't see how you can't understand that.

Your opinion is noted, but I disagree on the matter of relevancy. I'm here to provide balance and keep things honest. I assume you have some wits about you and do not wish this thread to devolve into a circle jerk of romanticizing anonymous devs and propagating half-truths.  You may be comfortable knowing that the OP is no longer anonymous, but I was merely making a correction for those who are just joining us and may not have poured through these last 44 pages.

Dude you obviously have great interest in Pesa, because you coming back to this thread. Let's be honest, you wouldn't be watching this thread for days if you think it's a scam coin. Stop with the negative comments, you either have no life or you want to bring the price down. (To pick up some cheap Pesa  Wink)

I have an interest in all new coins that claim to be concerned with anonymity, but I don't always post in them. Thank you for your interest in my browsing habits.

The devs still had not given the explanation about the block rewards confusion.

+1
Activity: 540

You are correct - OP isn't anonymous anymore, but dev is anonymous. The point you made has less to do about my ability to apply logic and more to do with your lack of reading comprehension.

No, your point is irrelevant and you are just trying to be negative.  My point is that the OP not being anonymous is just as good. I don't see how you can't understand that.

Your opinion is noted, but I disagree on the matter of relevancy. I'm here to provide balance and keep things honest. I assume you have some wits about you and do not wish this thread to devolve into a circle jerk of romanticizing anonymous devs and propagating half-truths.  You may be comfortable knowing that the OP is no longer anonymous, but I was merely making a correction for those who are just joining us and may not have poured through these last 44 pages.

Dude you obviously have great interest in Pesa, because you coming back to this thread. Let's be honest, you wouldn't be watching this thread for days if you think it's a scam coin. Stop with the negative comments, you either have no life or you want to bring the price down. (To pick up some cheap Pesa  Wink)

I have an interest in all new coins that claim to be concerned with anonymity, but I don't always post in them. Thank you for your interest in my browsing habits.

The devs still had not given the explanation about the block rewards confusion.
8 blocks left till the 3000 block and halving!

ETA = 16m !!!

Smiley      Smiley      Smiley

Activity: 168

Dude you obviously have great interest in Pesa, because you coming back to this thread. Let's be honest, you wouldn't be watching this thread for days if you think it's a scam coin. Stop with the negative comments, you either have no life or you want to bring the price down. (To pick up some cheap Pesa  Wink)

What you are saying is true based on what Max posted, but as of this point, Max is the face of Pesa and he isn't anonymous. That is significant.

Dev IS NOT anonymous, please read thread Smiley

he is not anonymous but he is invisible sometimes.

Allow me to clarify for you: OP = original poster. OP is Max. Max has admitted that he is not the dev, but is handling front end work. The dev remains anonymous.

Hi everyone, this is Max and I'm the front end guy for Pesa. I know I've been hard to get a hold of, but I'm here to try and answer a few common questions I've seen. First off, I'm not the main developer for Pesa, instead I do the designs for the wallet and forum. The developer behind the coin would prefer to be anonymous right now as he works on implementing TOR integration.

If you see someone on this account post it's either one of two people, the developer or myself. If you need to get in touch, then the best way will now be through our Twitter account. Hopefully this will reduce the number of PMs we get, though we intend on answering any and all PMs. If you prefer email, then the OP will contain an email you can send emails to.

Pesa has really taken off and while we anticipated it would eventually popularize, we didn't foresee it growing so quickly. Excuse us both if we're a little overwhelmed with the attention.

[/quote]

Invisible?

Working with website.

Probably he's got regular job.

You want Dev who spend 12h/day in thread talking about coin instead of real work with coin?  Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 924
whatever
i'm going to get rid of all my bitcoins go PES Tongue

Pages:
Jump to: