Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 15. (Read 181803 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
the coin will need some extraordinary features to rise...
and the competition is great, some coins promise and some deliver nice features

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
we need a JakeSend Smiley

Actually, I don't think I'm the biggest holder.  I'm just willing to donate the most because at one point I thought we were in dire straits.  Embarrassed

I'm still donating.  I just need to clear up a view withdrawal issues from Bittrex and I will make my donations.  Probably some time today I will make my next donation of 300k to the Pesa development team.
legendary
Activity: 924
we need a JakeSend Smiley
Hey Guys,

It was great chatting with Pesa Advocates last week Smiley, I will share a concept proposal with flunkie on the following by end week.

PesaCash: Pesa as the Worlds fast default crypto currency compatible with Mobile Network Operator standards.
PesaSMS: Sending Pesa over an SMS gateway using GSM Mobile Numbers as Aliases.
PesaMarket: Market for Digital Goods(think itunes over SMS) this is already a billion dollar industry in Asia/Africa.
PesaFaucet: JakeThePanda seriously needs a faucet  Grin
PesaWallet: Pesa Wallet on Android/S40/ translated to at least Swahili, Arabic, French.

The idea is to get PesaDev to review some of these ideas and see if they can be layered on top of his upcoming Smart Contract and Enigma platforms.

Also I am a newbie in Crypto but I have to ask is it possible to reduce the Pesa Blocktime to between 30-40Secs  Huh

Lastly I really like ShadowCoin we should benchmark Pesa on Shadow's Quality and I think DarkCoin's market cap will be in sight in a few months. Cool

My 2 Pesas

Thanks Whive.  I would gladly set up a faucet if somebody can guide me.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

It was great chatting with Pesa Advocates last week Smiley, I will share a concept proposal with flunkie on the following by end week.

PesaCash: Pesa as the Worlds fast default crypto currency compatible with Mobile Network Operator standards.
PesaSMS: Sending Pesa over an SMS gateway using GSM Mobile Numbers as Aliases.
PesaMarket: Market for Digital Goods(think itunes over SMS) this is already a billion dollar industry in Asia/Africa.
PesaFaucet: JakeThePanda seriously needs a faucet  Grin
PesaWallet: Pesa Wallet on Android/S40/ translated to at least Swahili, Arabic, French.

The idea is to get PesaDev to review some of these ideas and see if they can be layered on top of his upcoming Smart Contract and Enigma platforms.

Also I am a newbie in Crypto but I have to ask is it possible to reduce the Pesa Blocktime to between 30-40Secs  Huh

Lastly I really like ShadowCoin we should benchmark Pesa on Shadow's Quality and I think DarkCoin's market cap will be in sight in a few months. Cool

My 2 Pesas
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Are you on the right fork?
Tried the repair wallet command?
Yes, now 16478 blocks. My wallet show 297 confirms, bittrex 0/6.

You seem to be on the right chain.  I PMd Richie at Bittrex to have check to make sure they are on the correct chain.
Thanks.

You seem to be on the right chain.  I PMd Richie at Bittrex to have check to make sure they are on the correct chain.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Looking good. It seems that the .conf fix is working nicely so far Smiley
Bittrex is forked according to battareus.
Is that true?

He's probably trying to get cheap coins rained on him.
actually i still wait a deposit and support answered:

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Aug 31 14:16

This is an automated response.

Thank you for emailing Bittrex. If this ticket is for withdrawal problems, please refer to our FAQ at:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201308670-Why-isn-t-my-withdrawal-working-

If you are having delays with deposits or withdrawals, please understand that blockchains operate at different speeds and it may take some time for transactions to clear. Please check our status page at https://www.bittrex.com/Status to see the status of a wallet at any time. Please be patient. Manual investigations take away time that can be used to better improve the site. If you still believe there is a problem, please respond back with:

* username
* currency
* amount
* txid for deposit
OR
*withdrawal address for withdrawals

Thanks
Your Bittrex Team

Battareus
Aug 31 09:25

Hi, i sent from PuM4BQ2Vp3BNPDYqfC6pemPfobS9t6DFu6 - 599999.9471 Pesa at 12:59 GMT and this transaction still pending. Check it please.
legendary

Is that true?

He's probably trying to get cheap coins rained on him.
Activity: 540

Is that true?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Happy! Believers are growing i think. Cool
What if there's another POW phase, but not for a short period.
The network would be more secure with both POStr & POW.
The reward structure should be adjusted in such a way that it doesn't lead to inflation.
I believe Pesa's having a long term potential if the dev delivers and sticks enough here.
May be am wrong, but just a suggestion.
legendary
I thought Jake was the only PESA bank.  Sad

Lol never listen to those wackos trolling.
You can see why.
I thought Jake was the only PESA bank.  Sad
Nice to see you holding so many coins after all the trolling you have done.
I hate Battareus  Angry
legendary
Nice to see you holding so many coins after all the trolling you have done.
Pages:
Jump to: