Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 17. (Read 181803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Remember to keep on tweeting CasheerApp!

We may be little now, but we're headed to the top!

@CasheerApp - Make the world a better place by adding #PESA into your App! Follow @CasheerApp and retweet. #Pesacrypto
legendary
Some great ideas were thrown around today during the Q&A.

We have also made a thread in the Casheer forum to promote Pesa, in the hopes of becoming a new addition to the CasheerApp roster.

Show your support by replying in the thread.

This apps release should co-inside with the release of Enigma.

You can find the Pesa thread on Casheers forum by following the link provided below.

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=151

Thank you for your continuous support.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
For anyone that missed it, we had a very informative Q&A with Alex of the Pesa team.
legendary
Q&A session in progress.

Don't miss out!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Q&A time on the #pesacrypto irc channel.
legendary
Hey Flunkie I have been emailing dev to offer marketing services for Pesa currency  Roll Eyes Pesa as a name is understood by a population of 1 billion people being the default word for money amongst Swahili, Arabic and Latin-Portugese speaking people.

Further more if we can make Pesa the defacto mobile money currency through SMS integration we stand a huge chance bagging these markets. Bitcoin is too slow for these markets.

Pesa to the moon... Tongue

Sounds like you understand why some of us are big supporters.

You should discuss your idea with us in the irc.

#pesacrypto

Its 10 years since the last time I was on on IRC lemee download client  Tongue

Just use a web based client. www.kiwiirc.com
Activity: 35
Hey Flunkie I have been emailing dev to offer marketing services for Pesa currency  Roll Eyes Pesa as a name is understood by a population of 1 billion people being the default word for money amongst Swahili, Arabic and Latin-Portugese speaking people.

Further more if we can make Pesa the defacto mobile money currency through SMS integration we stand a huge chance bagging these markets. Bitcoin is too slow for these markets.

#pesacrypto

Its 10 years since the last time I was on on IRC lemee download client  Tongue
legendary

#pesacrypto
Activity: 35
Hey Flunkie I have been emailing dev to offer marketing services for Pesa currency  Roll Eyes Pesa as a name is understood by a population of 1 billion people being the default word for money amongst Swahili, Arabic and Latin-Portugese speaking people.

Activity: 56
I am currently on the pesacrypto irc channel.
Come chat with us in the new PESA IRC on free node. #pesacrypto

See you there!
Nothing's going to happen unless dev brings something valuable.

Yes, that is correct.  He just wants the community to join together.  A coin needs a strong community.  Stop being a party pooper.  Tongue
Activity: 540

See you there!
Nothing's going to happen unless dev brings something valuable.
legendary

See you there!
Ariana Grande is singing in Rockefeller Plaza on the Today Show this morning.  There are so many little 10 year old girls running around I can't get into my office building.

If you can't beat them  join them. Roll Eyes

I'm looking out the window now.  They look like a bunch of little ants running around and cheering.  They are really loud. Cheesy
legendary
Ariana Grande is singing in Rockefeller Plaza on the Today Show this morning.  There are so many little 10 year old girls running around I can't get into my office building.

If you can't beat them  join them. Roll Eyes
Activity: 848
Again same crap with wallet. No sync again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
follow me, I follow you. 

ME LIKE PESA
@BAMM_coins

🚤
Pages:
Jump to: