Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 19. (Read 181803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
When i view my wallet individually in the block explorer, it shows the correct balance, but my rank is still down below quoting some old block height.
Help me with this.
Rich list & rankings are updated every few hours.
Oh!! Thats fine then.
And why is this extraction still concentrated among some meagre wallets?
Just need a clarification.

What do you mean by extraction? Staking?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
When i view my wallet individually in the block explorer, it shows the correct balance, but my rank is still down below quoting some old block height.
Help me with this.
Oh!! Thats fine then.
And why is this extraction still concentrated among some meagre wallets?
Just need a clarification.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Help me with this.
Block Explorer down again.

What the height you are seeing? (14852 right now here)
Now its back.
I had withdrawn some coins from bittrex to my wallet.
Wallets been credited and its not updated in the richlist.
Help me with this.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

What the height you are seeing? (14852 right now here)
Its better if we get back the official block explorer too.
legendary
My knickers are holding strong!
I step away and all the good stuff starts to happen!

As for the forking issue, this will be resolved hopefully now that we can get our coins off bittrex and staking.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Blockchain explorer wallet back on the main fork!

The explorer comes with some unique (and I hope) useful features, below are three relevant to Pesa Wink

Exchange wallet detection

I ran the full taint analysis, you can see the result in the largest wallets tab.
One exchange wallet is dominating, BITTREX I assume (but did not confirm), with at least 45% of the coins (taint analysis can only underestimate), which also means about half of the coins are not staking... That is a bit high, and the big holders might want to withdraw and stake to improve the security of the blockchain.

Stake Extraction Stats

The extraction tab shows that two addresses are responsible for most of the staking for the last 100 blocks (the whale or whales that caused the fork), though for the last 1000 blocks, half a dozen of addresses where taking care of the staking, which was not much.
That as well should be a hint to get more of those coins staking for the security of the blockchain, consider the interest as bonus, not as goal.

Network Stats

Finally the network tab gives a summary of the wallets seen by the explorer's wallet during the last 24 hours, that's not the whole network, just a sample, but if representative, 40% of the network could be stuck on the old version... time to upgrade!

(BOLD marker for visibility)

Why does a pool does not Stake? 50% of the wallet? It's not needed to hold 100% "hot" if the 24h trade volume permits no scratch that, withdrawals last 24h is the measurement there, everything else can get into securing the network.

Staked interest could be splitted, 1/2 pool donation, 1/2 Bagholders (who really own the coins, fun fact).

That would be the right way to do it, everything else is placing a POS coin at high risk, and sort of ripping the Bagholders who invested.

ps: Jake, split your wallet into severals. Use more instances.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Had a low sell order but when the new wallet was released, Bittrex took down the market. I couldn't cancel my order. And when market reopened, my 33k Pesa sold under 200 sats  Cry
Activity: 644
People are starting to dump. Hold on to your knickers everyone.  Cheesy
My wallet does not sync anymore.  Huh

It's syncing fine in here, backup the wallet and download the updated wallet and try syncing.
I already have new wallet..
Tried to restart it few times and still not sync.
I just deleted all files and now all synced and staking. However not accepted staked coins for this day.
https://i.imgur.com/3C2np7X.png

I think you were on the wrong chain when you staked, but as long as you are on the right chain now you can stake again.
Activity: 848
My wallet does not sync anymore.  Huh

It's syncing fine in here, backup the wallet and download the updated wallet and try syncing.
I already have new wallet..
Tried to restart it few times and still not sync.
I just deleted all files and now all synced and staking. However not accepted staked coins for this day.
https://i.imgur.com/3C2np7X.png
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

legendary

Have you deleted your roaming folder minus the wallet.dat and tried resyncing?
Activity: 848
Bittrex wallet looks enabled.  Shocked Cool

Just sent coins to my wallet and all is good.
legendary
Bittrex wallet looks enabled.  Shocked Cool
Pages:
Jump to: