Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 22. (Read 181803 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What block are we on?  Chainz stop syncing at 14144.  Huh
Same here  Sad

Run the remove_old_files script (take out your wallet.dat first)

This isn't a problem with the wallet, we think a whale/whale(s) came online on an older fork and disrupted the blockchain. If everyone updates again, we should be good.

According to the dev:

"Someone rich came online and made a lot of stake, the peers he was connected to, updated, but the rest were late and had other blocks of same height
and it was a long fork that confirmed blocks from both forks, and once it confirms, it can't auto correct it"

I sent an email to chainz.  A little while ago he said he would be offline for a few hours, so I don't expect the block explorer to be updated any time soon.  Sorry guys.

Still no response.  I was hoping to get this done today so the Bittrex wallet can get updated. Sad

It's caught up. Cheesy

I just sent a message to Richie.  

Alex, can you follow up with him?  He doesn't respond to my messages.  Embarrassed
Same here  Sad

This isn't a problem with the wallet, we think a whale/whale(s) came online on an older fork and disrupted the blockchain. If everyone updates again, we should be good.

According to the dev:

"Someone rich came online and made a lot of stake, the peers he was connected to, updated, but the rest were late and had other blocks of same height
and it was a long fork that confirmed blocks from both forks, and once it confirms, it can't auto correct it"

I sent an email to chainz.  A little while ago he said he would be offline for a few hours, so I don't expect the block explorer to be updated any time soon.  Sorry guys.

Still no response.  I was hoping to get this done today so the Bittrex wallet can get updated. Sad

Edit: It looks like the block explorer is done.  Who can contact Richie at Bittrex. Smiley
Let's take this thing into orbit!

I plan on keeping this thread on the front page all day.

Now we just need our devs to update us on their progress.

A rough timeline would be appreciated immensely.

For all we know, enigma could be released in the next week or next year.

It's an enigma.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Let's take this thing into orbit!

I plan on keeping this thread on the front page all day.

Now we just need our devs to update us on their progress.

A rough timeline would be appreciated immensely.

For all we know, enigma could be released in the next week or next year.
In the spirit of helping Pesa get added into the CasheerApp, I have supplied the following.

Simply copy & paste into twitter.

@CasheerApp - Interested in making the world a better place? Consider adding #PESA into your App! Follow @CasheerApp and retweet. #Pesacoin

I tweeted.
legendary
In the spirit of helping Pesa get added into the CasheerApp, I have supplied the following.

Simply copy & paste into twitter.

@CasheerApp - Interested in making the world a better place? Consider adding #PESA into your App! Follow @CasheerApp and retweet. #Pesacoin
legendary
Jake, only a small hiccup due to changing of the wallets.
Still great to see things are moving in a positive direction.

Any progress on the Enigma front flunkie?
I would love to see a detailed white paper on its inherent use.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
From my understanding, yes Bittrex requires an operational block explorer.
LXC didn't have one for a couple days and the community were worried about getting delisted/deactivated.

Ok, I will give it a little more time for the team to get back to me.  I don't want to jump the gun, although I like chainz as well.

Thanks Jake, this is perfect. I wasn't aware Richie needed a working block explorer either, so I would've been much slower to get this thing up and running. We really appreciate it Smiley

So, this means that Bittrex should enable the wallet as soon as the new block explorer is fully updated. We're also looking at targeting a new exchange to work towards getting listed on. We want to hear what you guys think first, though.

Having a block explorer to be on a exchange is one of those need to know things.  Wink
I kind of like having a fresh dev team.. endless possibilities.

Anything we can do to help fill in the gaps of your knowledge, just shout.

Yeah, my crypto knowledge is a bit patchy. It's getting better though!  Smiley Most of the time I ask Max to explain it if I can't figure it out on my own.
legendary
LXC didn't have one for a couple days and the community were worried about getting delisted/deactivated.

Ok, I will give it a little more time for the team to get back to me.  I don't want to jump the gun, although I like chainz as well.

Thanks Jake, this is perfect. I wasn't aware Richie needed a working block explorer either, so I would've been much slower to get this thing up and running. We really appreciate it Smiley

So, this means that Bittrex should enable the wallet as soon as the new block explorer is fully updated. We're also looking at targeting a new exchange to work towards getting listed on. We want to hear what you guys think first, though.

Having a block explorer to be on a exchange is one of those need to know things.  Wink
I kind of like having a fresh dev team.. endless possibilities.

Anything we can do to help fill in the gaps of your knowledge, just shout.
Same here  Sad

According to the dev:

I sent an email to chainz.  A little while ago he said he would be offline for a few hours, so I don't expect the block explorer to be updated any time soon.  Sorry guys.
Did exactly what I listed above just now, worked like a charm.
What block are we on?  Chainz stop syncing at 14144.  Huh
Same here  Sad

According to the dev:

Same here  Sad

Alex? Max?  This isn't my area.
Activity: 41
Same here  Sad

Activity: 41
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I never doubted the devs legitimacy. What was a concern to me was the dedication of their "away" dev.
I wasn't sure if he could produce quality in a competitive time frame.

They seem to be well spoken and quite bright, with enough commitment to this project, I can easily see this becoming a quality coin with a seven digit mrkt cap.

We just need some solid updates over the next few weeks, along with communication and PR.

Regaining our momentum is quintessential to progressing further.

Some well spoken people here. I've never used "quintessential" in a sentence.

Blockchain explorer is being updated.
legendary
I highly doubt anyone including the devs wouldn't want you to set up an explorer.
Let's see what they say. =)

I know but there already is an explorer that just needs to be updated.  I'm think I'm just going to do it.

I'd dump the other one in a heartbeat for this one.
A quality block explorer shows people we mean business.
It's one of the few things that make a first impression, as I'm sure most new investors check out the rich list before deciding to invest.

Plus, that's a pretty big explorer, having Pesa on the homepage is like free advertising.
Would be interested to see the daily views of that explorer vs the one we have currently.

Ok I just sent the donation to have the Pesa block explorer built on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/.  I'm not sure how long it will take.

On behalf of the community, I'd like to thank you.

Like I said before, you are a great guy to have as part of the community.

I'm building my position as we speak.

Thanks.  I have no problem being an integral part of a coin as long as I believe the developers are real and are doing their part.  I really believe something just fell off the wheels temporarily and there wasn't anything to show they were doing anything scammy.  There are other coins that I start building a position in and it becomes obvious to me they are scams.

I never doubted the devs legitimacy. What was a concern to me was the dedication of their "away" dev.
I wasn't sure if he could produce quality in a competitive time frame.

They seem to be well spoken and quite bright, with enough commitment to this project, I can easily see this becoming a quality coin with a seven digit mrkt cap.

We just need some solid updates over the next few weeks, along with communication and PR.

Regaining our momentum is quintessential to progressing further.
I highly doubt anyone including the devs wouldn't want you to set up an explorer.
Let's see what they say. =)

I know but there already is an explorer that just needs to be updated.  I'm think I'm just going to do it.

I'd dump the other one in a heartbeat for this one.
A quality block explorer shows people we mean business.
It's one of the few things that make a first impression, as I'm sure most new investors check out the rich list before deciding to invest.

Plus, that's a pretty big explorer, having Pesa on the homepage is like free advertising.
Would be interested to see the daily views of that explorer vs the one we have currently.

Ok I just sent the donation to have the Pesa block explorer built on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/.  I'm not sure how long it will take.

On behalf of the community, I'd like to thank you.

Like I said before, you are a great guy to have as part of the community.

I'm building my position as we speak.

Thanks.  I have no problem being an integral part of a coin as long as I believe the developers are real and are doing their part.  I really believe something just fell off the wheels temporarily and there wasn't anything to show they were doing anything scammy.  There are other coins that I start building a position in and it becomes obvious to me they are scams.
Pages:
Jump to: