Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 28. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Everyone,

What do you guys think?  A community takeover rarely works.  It just turns out to be a bunch of bagholders trying to unload coins.  Do you think it's best to just wait to see if the devs deliver and if not just chalk it up as a loss?  I hate the idea of dumping my coins on others.  I would much rather have a legit coin be developed.

I will up my offer to the current dev team.  If they can produce a working Dynamic Interest wallet by tonight I will donate 700k coins to them for further development.

5% of all coins for something as essential as a wallet seems a bit high. I would wait until Enigma is coded in.

But the community needs the wallet done and I have to give them some incentive to get it done quicker.  It's for a wallet with dynamic interest built in.  If it's just a regular wallet, I will donate a small amount for now. Maybe 100k.  I'll jump on the grenade for the community. That's it though.  I have to leave myself something.

You're right... Jake, the coin would be deader than dead if you weren't involved, and I thank you for this... Waiting until Friday is fine, I mean its not like the price can drop now that its not even on Bittrex :/.

Let us know what Richie from Bittrex says, because if were not even listed on an exchange, the coin is a goner.
Activity: 126
Everyone,

What do you guys think?  A community takeover rarely works.  It just turns out to be a bunch of bagholders trying to unload coins.  Do you think it's best to just wait to see if the devs deliver and if not just chalk it up as a loss?  I hate the idea of dumping my coins on others.  I would much rather have a legit coin be developed.

I will up my offer to the current dev team.  If they can produce a working Dynamic Interest wallet by tonight I will donate 700k coins to them for further development.

5% of all coins for something as essential as a wallet seems a bit high. I would wait until Enigma is coded in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Everyone,

I will up my offer to the current dev team.  If they can produce a working Dynamic Interest wallet by tonight I will donate 700k coins to them for further development. I'm just rethinking and I don't really see any alternatives but to hope the current team produces.

I feel like I'm being shaken down.  Sad

Give them until maybe Friday, or we take it.

I can donate for development as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bittrex had disabled the pesa wallet without any announcement.
This don't happen usually.

This. I'm sure someone at Bittrex can elaborate as to why it was taken down. Everything is stuck at the exchange now.

I sent a message to Richie.

Soo the Dev is back .. Any UPDATE ? ETa's ANYTHING .. cuz people are starting to get more then a little ticked off here.

What are you talking about?  I'm not the dev.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

This. I'm sure someone at Bittrex can elaborate as to why it was taken down. Everything is stuck at the exchange now.

Soo the Dev is back .. Any UPDATE ? ETa's ANYTHING .. cuz people are starting to get more then a little ticked off here.

Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 540
legendary
Activity: 924
This is starting to get really ugly.  

I will offer 500k Pesa to the current team to put out an updated, working wallet, and contact Bittrex by 12am Est. tonight.

Sorry guys, but if we don't get anything tonight I will offer the same to a qualified dev to take over the coin, plus another 200k for bounties.  I feel like we have been more than patient.

This is a pretty good deal.  With decent development there is no reason Pesa couldn't be at 1k sats and that would be 7 btc worth of coins I will be donating.  I'm sure some developer will take the deal.

is this a place for a Ninja-takeover ? Smiley
Activity: 560
Jake

if you and Pesa community really want to take over coin
maybe try pm to Scoopy? or soopy nick
yep, Soopy https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/soopy452000-158610
he's dev who developing old coins like bee

if not him, there are few people na bcc who can fix wallet/take over coin for donation, just do research

We have name and address nicollo "Max"?

That's not going to do anything.  Not necessary.
web page works http://pesacoin.org/ so idk what's their noob problem with the code or wtv.

this page http://pesacoin.org/

it's just copy paste poor OP

the "pesa www" has never been for real - that was another red flag
Fuck. No bittrex anymore.

Niccolo - fuck you scammer.

I'm sorry for your losses guys;/

It was fishy from failed PoS.

btw.

We have name and address nicollo "Max"?
I have an email out to Max for some answers.  He usually responds.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 924
Really, you are angry? You all deserve this. ALL. No exceptions. You werd told. Moons ago.

You deserved it.

you are right
you told us
we deserve to lose every satoshi
Activity: 138
web page works http://pesacoin.org/ so idk what's their noob problem with the code or wtv.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
WTF, its not even listed on Bittrex anymore.
Maybe for Buyers Protection?
Activity: 191
WTF, its not even listed on Bittrex anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: