Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 32. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Where are the real supporters???
Treefiddy
Cannon Fodder

A product to support please.  Can we get an updated wallet up in this piece.

Also a supporter of PESA.  Just quietly watching, waiting, with my fingers crossed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Alex or Max,

Can you fill us in on anything that was discussed last night?

One problem with not having a hot fix is that we need to get Bittrex an updated wallet so we can have a free market.  I think this is very important.  Is there any kind of ETA?

The dev will be back in 2 days. According to Max, the fixes shouldn't take too long to implement, once there are no more inhibiting factors holding the development process back.

Ok, so we are looking at a potential fix within a few days and this includes Dynamic Interest?

Updates?

Yes this includes dynamic interest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Alex or Max,

One problem with not having a hot fix is that we need to get Bittrex an updated wallet so we can have a free market.  I think this is very important.  Is there any kind of ETA?

The dev will be back in 2 days. According to Max, the fixes shouldn't take too long to implement, once there are no more inhibiting factors holding the development process back.

Ok, so we are looking at a potential fix within a few days and this includes Dynamic Interest?

Updates?
Activity: 48

A product to support please.  Can we get an updated wallet up in this piece.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Dev,hope you are always on the holiday,you just a joke.
Activity: 540
Alex or Max,

This is just funny. Pathetic, like before -only more so- but funny.

Only stooges like them will follow these idiots.

Treefiddy, Coin-moron and me

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
at least this thread is funny
Alex or Max,

Treefiddy, Coin-moron and me
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Alex or Max,

This sounds positive. Next week could be interesting. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Alex or Max,

Activity: 126
Activity: 848
Alex or Max,

Activity: 56
Alex or Max,

Activity: 130
Always trying to learn more.
woohoo, keep selling low, got 75k so far
easy 2000 by the end of today. keep selling  weak hands
thanks for the message, pesa to the moon!!!!!

per dev, wallet released today without dynamic stake
thanks for the message, pesa to the moon!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: