Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 29. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
 this is a scam coin  fuck DEV
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Really, you are angry? You all deserve this. ALL. No exceptions. You werd told. Moons ago.

You deserved it.

Please let us die in peace.

You are already dead. RIP.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Really, you are angry? You all deserve this. ALL. No exceptions. You werd told. Moons ago.

You deserved it.

Please let us die in peace.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
LOL...I'm guessing you don't play much poker...Probably for the best Smiley

What's up my fellow grinder.  Are you on 2+2?

Alex,

It would be nice if you gave us the daily update.

Thanks.
Smiley I'm inactive there now, don't play so much any more, but for a time I read everything I could on that site. This alt coin thing has really gotten into me
so I spend my time here on the alt coin train wreck. Probably not the best choice but I seem to enjoy trading more than cards.
legendary
Activity: 1162

You deserved it.
Activity: 560
No proof of instamine. But it doesn't matter, for me behavior like that by niccolo means clear taht coin was made to make money and bye bye suckers.

there was no premine so i think instamine by nicollo is possible.

now lack of support and lack of contact is obviously playing for time.

so....

Niccolo be a fucking man and post here something, even if this is "sorry guys that was scam, there's no team, i instamined just to make quick buck and i don;t give a fuck now" it's better than silence.

people have hope. if you know now that pesa is lost, tell us that and GTFO you fucking scammer and liar.
Dude you are on tilt. Best to step away from the table...

Yep I'm sharp, rude etc. BUT this is truth what I wrote.

where's fucking dev? where's fucking niccolo? Where's fuckingpr guy? Where's fucking wallet fix?

Nothing!!! This is just an insult for investors. I'm almost sure that Niccolo is the same person as "ghost-dev" or "pesa team" and "pr guy".

This is pathetic. I don't like when random dude, "dev" is treating people like dead dummies!

I don't play cards. I don't have Pesa and don't want to buy, so this is not fud etc. This is just truth.

Just pisses me off what "pesa dev" is doing here with people. Motherfucker!

What's up my fellow grinder.  Are you on 2+2?

Alex,

It would be nice if you gave us the daily update.

Thanks.
No proof of instamine. But it doesn't matter, for me behavior like that by niccolo means clear taht coin was made to make money and bye bye suckers.

so....

Niccolo be a fucking man and post here something, even if this is "sorry guys that was scam, there's no team, i instamined just to make quick buck and i don;t give a fuck now" it's better than silence.

people have hope. if you know now that pesa is lost, tell us that and GTFO you fucking scammer and liar.

where's fucking dev? where's fucking niccolo? Where's fuckingpr guy? Where's fucking wallet fix?

Nothing!!! This is just an insult for investors. I'm almost sure that Niccolo is the same person as "ghost-dev" or "pesa team" and "pr guy".

This is pathetic. I don't like when random dude, "dev" is treating people like dead dummies!
@Stratobitz

Don't be fool - there's no buyers, no whales, no manipulation, no accumulation etc.

No one is buying. People are frightened and they have coins at broken wallet or at bittrex, can't withdraw, can't sell at reasonable price.

Nicolloasshole is plays for time and don't want to do anything, Pesa can be delisted from bitrex, this is not a joke.

so....

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Wouldn't be surprised if Dev's lack of transparency and communication are in fact a deliberate plot to drive price down in order to purchase back coins at super low prices - and then release some big updates and features.

It's happened before, and then the currency skyrockets with the Dev making out big time.

Not saying this for a fact, but could be a possibility.

Strato

I only even bring this up as a possibility because if you look at the long term full chart for PESA it exhibits the behavior of micro traded accumulation. (Small buys over time to not drive up price).

Many whales/Devs call it consolidating.

With the number of coins in circulation, and the fact that the coin is still trading at 165-200 Sat, is, well, odd. Truly dead over minted coins crash to single Satoshis.

That's not happening here.

Strato
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Wouldn't be surprised if Dev's lack of transparency and communication are in fact a deliberate plot to drive price down in order to purchase back coins at super low prices - and then release some big updates and features.

It's happened before, and then the currency skyrockets with the Dev making out big time.

Not saying this for a fact, but could be a possibility.

Strato

so....

so....

I'm having so much fun today I forgot to ask for a status update. Cool  Update please?
what exactly is not working with the coin ?
and need a fix ?

Broken Wallet. No fix. Almost no contact with Dev.. upss. no Dev but man from "pesa team" and "pr guy".

Probably there's no "pesa team" and this is scam. Scammers instamined huge bag of Pesa, sold, and now they don't care - sometimes they post here that wallet will be fixed etc. and tell people fairy tales about Ghost Dev.

If this is not scam and "Pesa team" exist, then they're just amateurs or/and they don't give a fuck about investors and coin.

Anyway, scam or not, situation is almost hopeless ;/

Do you have proof of an instamine? 
and need a fix ?

Broken Wallet. No fix. Almost no contact with Dev.. upss. no Dev but man from "pesa team" and "pr guy".

Probably there's no "pesa team" and this is scam. Scammers instamined huge bag of Pesa, sold, and now they don't care - sometimes they post here that wallet will be fixed etc. and tell people fairy tales about Ghost Dev.

If this is not scam and "Pesa team" exist, then they're just amateurs or/and they don't give a fuck about investors and coin.

Anyway, scam or not, situation is almost hopeless ;/
legendary
Activity: 924
and need a fix ?
Ok, I own a shit load of BitsharesX.  Just sayin.  Grin  Pesa is my 3rd largest position but it's currently on 4% of my portfolio. Undecided
Activity: 540
Alex,
Give some updates man.
Pages:
Jump to: