Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 4. (Read 181803 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is the IRC still active for this coin? Anyone active there?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Really disappointed the dev dropped this coin.

Anyway, lesson learned and time to move on.
Activity: 138
starting to look like a cheap market cap to pump for the lolz.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
One most important announcement:

Our previous dev is a ruthless coward bitch.

+1
Activity: 168

Okay now I am confused? Whats going on the background?

Yes same here id like to know a little more as well.

What kind of payment plan is there to attract a new dev ? i see great potential for a new dev to get a ton of coins cheap making it worth his/her/their time.
Let us know whats going on if the community needs to come up with some pesa to pay for this its better for us to buy now cheap then after the price jumps after.

I have contacted a couple of developers already, but both of them turned it down.  I should be able to get some of my donations back to use for payment to an interested developer.  There's nothing to report.  If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them.  

No luck so far.  I contacted a bunch of devs and no takers.  I'm offering a dev 500k Pesa, which is more than half my stack.

If we can't find a dev by Oct. 12th I'm going to put my coins on Bittrex.  Maybe somebody will buy my coins cheap and take over the coin for the community.

this looks alot like what was planned for pesa , this is the old dev?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/voxpopuli-peoples-voice-x13-black-market-update-testers-welcome-815379
or maybe u can convince this guy to take over Pesa instead of launching a new shitcoin ?

It's over. We are moving our funds to Kitteh.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

What kind of payment plan is there to attract a new dev ? i see great potential for a new dev to get a ton of coins cheap making it worth his/her/their time.
Let us know whats going on if the community needs to come up with some pesa to pay for this its better for us to buy now cheap then after the price jumps after.

I have contacted a couple of developers already, but both of them turned it down.  I should be able to get some of my donations back to use for payment to an interested developer.  There's nothing to report.  If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them.  

No luck so far.  I contacted a bunch of devs and no takers.  I'm offering a dev 500k Pesa, which is more than half my stack.

If we can't find a dev by Oct. 12th I'm going to put my coins on Bittrex.  Maybe somebody will buy my coins cheap and take over the coin for the community.

this looks alot like what was planned for pesa , this is the old dev?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/voxpopuli-peoples-voice-x13-black-market-update-testers-welcome-815379
or maybe u can convince this guy to take over Pesa instead of launching a new shitcoin ?
Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.

I have contacted a couple of developers already, but both of them turned it down.  I should be able to get some of my donations back to use for payment to an interested developer.  There's nothing to report.  If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them. 
legendary

Activity: 280
Activity: 540

Activity: 540
Behind this thread, people are trying to get a developer to get enigma running asap.
The sms part is ready to be worked after the implementation of enigma.
As usual, Jake is working too hard on this to get things moving.
If there are some developers wishing to help, kindly pm Jake.

legendary
I just dont get Why did they Fix pos  if their just gonna abandon it now ?
legendary
Activity: 280
Anyone in touch with the devs in IRC or the Skype meetings?
Activity: 126
It looks like there are a lot of people still here even though Niccolo and flunkie are not.
Activity: 140
We need some/any word for the dev or team, if we should keep our hopes up?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: