Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 7. (Read 181803 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Its better the devs take some more time to bring something that which really is the need for the century; " A perfect decentralized trustless anonymous currency" .
The time has come.
And nothing happens.
Again. Angry

Its better we dont get enigma by this time. Whales had already moved out of these stupid ALTS since every noobs out there had learnt to crack this pump and dump phenomenon.
So the confidence over alts will be drastically eroded in the coming days and all these dumps every where is just a start.
The real bloodshed is very near.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
The time has come.
And nothing happens.
Again. Angry
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
If Pesa betray my hopes, i will never buy forks, except drk.  Angry
Words of wisdom...
If Pesa betray my hopes, i will never buy forks, except drk.  Angry
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
pesa needs support on bittrex badly.
Activity: 24
so... September 28. finger on the pulse  Cool
Hey guys, we're hard at work on the Enigma implementation and everything is right on schedule. I will say that September 28 is a tentative release date for the Pesa client with Enigma. Between now and then, we will be working on organizing a robust social media campaign to make sure everyone knows about our shiny new features Smiley
Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Enigma may begin growth  Cool

When is its official release?
Activity: 24
I hope so... im real bagholder  Grin
Activity: 54
Enigma may begin growth  Cool
Enigma! Enigma! Enigma!  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 17
This coin is dead? Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
So what's going on here now? Piccolo miccolo is out I understand, doing his chasis for miners I suppose... and the other "genius", the "community manager" is also out?

If so, maybe there's a hint of hope after all... well, not really but how could it hurt?

Got bored? Atleast read before posting man.

Yup, lol
So what's going on here now? Piccolo miccolo is out I understand, doing his chasis for miners I suppose... and the other "genius", the "community manager" is also out?

If so, maybe there's a hint of hope after all... well, not really but how could it hurt?

Got bored? Atleast read before posting man.
Pages:
Jump to: