Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 8. (Read 181803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
So what's going on here now? Piccolo miccolo is out I understand, doing his chasis for miners I suppose... and the other "genius", the "community manager" is also out?

If so, maybe there's a hint of hope after all... well, not really but how could it hurt?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Enigma is still in testing.

A beta version will be released to everyone in the Pesa Skype Group.
We were hoping to be able to release it last week.

Whive is currently working on details regarding SMS integration for Pesa.

Meanwhile, Jake has something in the pipeline.

A lot of what we want to focus on requires Enigma to be released.

Once we have functioning anon, we can begin to move forward in multiple directions.

Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Great news! We have working wallet!! Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Its better to have some promotions in the thread now as we are about to get the long expecting ENIGMA anytime soon.
We need new people realising the real value of PESA and give some hope to the upcoming investors.

So the Devs and PR people hanging around IRC & skype should come over here and post their valuable insights.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Has anyone had contact with the dev over the past week?  I just went into the IRC channel in the OP and it empty!?!
Channel renamed in pesacash.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Has anyone had contact with the dev over the past week?  I just went into the IRC channel in the OP and it empty!?!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Enigma in Progress.
Whive has contacted Max and Flunkie who gave tis update.
Activity: 406
Any updates from the dev team?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
I believe in the dev and the team.
Just dropping by to say everyone is still alive.
Except trading volume.
Activity: 644
Just dropping by to say everyone is still alive.
Charts indicate accumulation has been taking place for quite a while. I just wonder who's position building, and what they know.... And when.

Strato

Everything being discussed in the Skype group is known in the thread, but add me on Skype if you want to join. jakethepanda3 on Skype.

There some cool things being discussed in the Skype group.  Come join us.

We are talking about:

Enigma
SMS
Marketing plans and branding
Other random stuff
Charts indicate accumulation has been taking place for quite a while. I just wonder who's position building, and what they know.... And when.

Strato

Everything being discussed in the Skype group is known in the thread, but add me on Skype if you want to join. jakethepanda3 on Skype.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Strato
Is a decentralized exchange comes under smart contracts?

A decentralized exchange is a possibility once smart contracts are added. I don't want to get too ahead of ourselves though, for now we're focusing on SMS integration since we have a unique opportunity with that.

Thanks for steaming up things. Happy to see some decent buy orders after a long time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

A decentralized exchange is a possibility once smart contracts are added. I don't want to get too ahead of ourselves though, for now we're focusing on SMS integration since we have a unique opportunity with that.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Dev is not gone.
We will be launching a new feature next week.
Pages:
Jump to: