Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 69. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
hehe
Activity: 168
POS = piece of shit !!!

Yea I know it is frustrating but you helped get us this far. It seems the wallet is starting to snyc for some people, so that is good news.
Activity: 140
stuck at block 3666

Try closing it and reopening, that got it to unstick for me, then again it stuck at 3676, closed and reopend and now it's sync'd

edit to add, well I stand corrected, it's now once again saying out of sync and stuck at 3676, but closing and reopening will get you past 3666
all my coins are at bittrex, im just trying the wallet Smiley

Same here, just trying to help add connections to the network
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
stuck at block 3666

Try closing it and reopening, that got it to unstick for me, then again it stuck at 3676, closed and reopend and now it's sync'd

edit to add, well I stand corrected, it's now once again saying out of sync and stuck at 3676, but closing and reopening will get you past 3666
all my coins are at bittrex, im just trying the wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
POS = piece of shit !!!
Activity: 140
stuck at block 3666

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
legendary
difficulty 1k... good luck
blockchain still not moving
no one else with mature coins?
frustrating...

The dev said they re-enabled POW without reward. I bet if some mining was done it would start again.
Activity: 162
hehe
legendary
blockchain still not moving
no one else with mature coins?
frustrating...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
stop bickering, keep pushing!

Activity: 126
Still stuck on block 3676, but I see that network connections are increasing.

It will not become unstuck until more people are on the same client. It might take a few hours before it becomes unstuck.

Are you still out of sync?

My coins are at the exchange so I am no help with testing the clients or staking.

That's not what I asked. Mine are stuck @ exchange as well, but coins are cheap maybe someone will give us a stl.

Is anyone not still syncing?

I know what you asked and I gave you my answer.

So you can read English, but you don't understand it.

Obviously you are just not smart enough to read in between the lines. I did not bother to download the wallet because my coins are at the exchange. There is no need for me to download the wallet and therefor there is no way for me to know if the wallet is syncing or not. Now either bring something useful to the table besides smart ass comments or go away.

On what planet do you need coins to see if a wallet works?

It will not become unstuck until more people are on the same client. It might take a few hours before it becomes unstuck.

My coins are at the exchange so I am no help with testing the clients or staking.

That's not what I asked. Mine are stuck @ exchange as well, but coins are cheap maybe someone will give us a stl.

So you can read English, but you don't understand it.

Obviously you are just not smart enough to read in between the lines. I did not bother to download the wallet because my coins are at the exchange. There is no need for me to download the wallet and therefor there is no way for me to know if the wallet is syncing or not. Now either bring something useful to the table besides smart ass comments or go away.
if all coins at in bittrex

@bittrex - stake them

Didn't they say POW was back on without the reward? Maybe mine and that will get it working until it can be fixed properly or more people staking?

@bittrex - stake them

Rich list is full of people with coins in their wallets. They all need to stake or miners need to mine.
legendary

@bittrex - stake them

Pages:
Jump to: