Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 73. (Read 181805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

How will this coin implement smart contracts ahead of every other coin when it takes it 2 days to patch a wallet???

Huh Huh Huh Huh

2 days? Tell me how many when someone -not the devs or anyone connected with them of course-, manages to fix it.

Otherwise, not days, not weeks. Not ever. The "dev" doesn't know how to fix a wallet. Obviously.

But you still want to hear (and believe in) crap? Crap coming your way, in loads, right away.

The "dev" in question may very well be a certain Templar 77 alias Carlos R Torres Ferguson, Mexican dude... he specializes in wallets... kind of: He takes your wallet and puts it right inside his pocket.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

How will this coin implement smart contracts ahead of every other coin when it takes it 2 days to patch a wallet???

Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I think the price is cheap now if it gets fixed, but if it drops to 500 my knees may start shaking...

do not say that loud .. someone will want to shake out your coins in this way  Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think the price is cheap now if it gets fixed, but if it drops to 500 my knees may start shaking...
legendary
I myself have .2 btc set aside to buy more coins as soon as I know that the wallet is fixed.. but I will not invest more until I know we got all the issues solved

this same.. I'm just waiting to catch a good price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
I myself have .2 btc set aside to buy more coins as soon as I know that the wallet is fixed.. but I will not invest more until I know we got all the issues solved

same here
it will maybe be very cheap after wallet is fixed
if its ever fixed Smiley
legendary
PESA holders on Bittrex are CLEARLY speaking for themselves. Price is holding. New wallet release soon? Price will be going up. Otherwise - the price would be going down. People are holding. That is clear as day - and I don't think can be questioned.

I am holding PESA. All of my PESA is in Bittrex. A lot of it.

I am not selling.

I am waiting. Selling right now would be a silly move. Just my opinion.

Strato

+1

I will not sleep tonight .. I want to see this rally to 2k when dev fix the wallet Cheesy

so where is your rally?

You know that all fingers are rounding over the BUY button.. Smiley just prepare popcorn and watch Cheesy

legendary
so is the wallet working?

maybe if everyone installs the new version from git, resync blockchain, and unlock for staking ?
I don't have my windows laptop (RMA), I would compile a Windows version
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Don't think so, Mine still says "VERY WEAK" which I think is Ironic considering.
legendary
There was a commit to the github that has fixes for the wallets. This update will phase out previous wallets completely. We're currently testing, so if you're capable of compiling and testing for yourself, then we'd like your feedback.

compiled, deleted blockchain
wallet sync up to block 3666

and now on block 3676
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Any news on a wallet update?

Coin is died, if i can i would send all my 200k to bittrex and sell by current price, but i cant  Sad
so

I am selling wallet.dat with 200k PES for only 0.9 BTC, PM me

i'll give you .3 BTC for the wallet.dat Smiley

Current minimal cost of my wallet on bittrex is 1,6 BTC
I think max what i can drop is 0,8 BTC for my wallet - half to bittrex price

but if the dev dont fix the wallet then i cant move any coins to bittrex, and if he dont fix the wallet you lose 1.6 btc (current price)
ill give you 0.4 btc, it's a bet for both of us

no, 0.8 BTC is a final price

Possible 0.0 BTC will be the final price if the wallet doesn't get fixed.

PESA holders on bittrex have another opinion
then why do you want to sell your coins Huh

I not agree with PESA holders on bittrex

PESA holders on Bittrex are CLEARLY speaking for themselves. Price is holding. New wallet release soon? Price will be going up. Otherwise - the price would be going down. People are holding. That is clear as day - and I don't think can be questioned.

I am holding PESA. All of my PESA is in Bittrex. A lot of it.

I am not selling.

I am waiting. Selling right now would be a silly move. Just my opinion.

Strato

+1

I will not sleep tonight .. I want to see this rally to 2k when dev fix the wallet Cheesy

so where is your rally?
Activity: 126
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
OK people, this dump is just not warranted... not yet anyway. There's still plenty of time for the dev to make good on his promise to have the wallet fixed within "roughly 8 hours". That statement was made just over 7 hours and 55 minutes ago.

Plus some kind of delay, within an hour or two, could be acceptable.

I mean if you have held until now, in spite of the numerous reminders of the non-existent possibilities of this coin, there's certainly no reason to dump now for these major losses. A double from here will be easily achieved if the dev comes out with an updated wallet in the next few hours... even if the wallet doesn't work at all.

Which is quite possible, of course.

I Agree best to wait if not it's just another PESA Shit coin Smiley
legendary
OK people, this dump is just not warranted... not yet anyway. There's still plenty of time for the dev to make good on his promise to have the wallet fixed within "roughly 8 hours". That statement was made just over 7 hours and 55 minutes ago.

Plus some kind of delay, within an hour or two, could be acceptable.

I mean if you have held until now, in spite of the numerous reminders of the non-existent possibilities of this coin, there's certainly no reason to dump now for these major losses. A double from here will be easily achieved if the dev comes out with an updated wallet in the next few hours... even if the wallet doesn't work at all.

Which is quite possible, of course.
legendary
How much coins are these pools be dumping?  Roll Eyes

Who knows,a lot in a world.

Probably a decent amount.

I can't believe this coin isn't fixed yet.  Essentially dead at this point.

It came out already in a coma...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Probably a decent amount.

I can't believe this coin isn't fixed yet.  Essentially dead at this point.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

Activity: 196
Buys are drying up.
ive been dumping my bag all gone now.. this upgrade is taking waaay toooo looong
Pages:
Jump to: