Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 95. (Read 181805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hi dev, you should send PM to pool operators and exchange platform.

let them update the source code and the new wallet.

thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Once POW ends and the last of the mined coins are dumped, the value will increase significantly. Expect 4k-6k over the weekend.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
:~/Pesa/src$ diff -r . ../../Pesa2/src/
Binary files ./leveldb/libleveldb.a and ../../Pesa2/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a differ
Binary files ./leveldb/libmemenv.a and ../../Pesa2/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a differ
diff -r ./main.cpp ../../Pesa2/src/main.cpp
1005,1006c1005,1006
<    int factor = (pindexBest->nHeight / 1000) + 1;
<    nSubsidy /= factor;
---
>       int factor = (pindexBest->nHeight / 1000) + 1;
>       nSubsidy /= factor;
diff -r ./main.h ../../Pesa2/src/main.h
28c28
< static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 6000;
---
> static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 3666;

Looking for LAST_POW_BLOCK. This will shake the value. No foresigns on that, to new into the trade to know. My guess is to be carefull regarding investments, going in if it shows a clear development of going up in value.

PS: Binary files are machine dependand
legendary
Activity: 1148
The new compiles are being linked up now, please replace your old ones.

hi dev

so will we still have 20 million coins right?
Activity: 112
The new compiles are being linked up now, please replace your old ones.
legendary
Activity: 924
So cool on the re-opened Git!

Which byte now exactly changed in the sourcecode during the last several days of hard work? /usr/bin/diff told me "nuthin'"

Well, at least ya got them webpage boilerplate back into shape. Nice design work!

:~/Pesa/src$ diff -r . ../../Pesa2/src/
Binary files ./leveldb/libleveldb.a and ../../Pesa2/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a differ
Binary files ./leveldb/libmemenv.a and ../../Pesa2/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a differ
diff -r ./main.cpp ../../Pesa2/src/main.cpp
1005,1006c1005,1006
<    int factor = (pindexBest->nHeight / 1000) + 1;
<    nSubsidy /= factor;
---
>       int factor = (pindexBest->nHeight / 1000) + 1;
>       nSubsidy /= factor;
diff -r ./main.h ../../Pesa2/src/main.h
28c28
< static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 6000;
---
> static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 3666;
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i bought some pesa now.. i think that tomorrow after POW it will go 2k

coin count is sorta high. over 20 million coins have to be absorbed by the market.

this kind of coins have been struggling lately.

PoW is almost end and man! look at rich list http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/index.php?min=0

Total   19,473,333.28 were distributed...

Mined 19,62m......

Waffle: 120,000.01174455 unconfirmed

20m total, so only 379k left

PESA is not popular... 2k is VERY minimum in next days

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

coin count is sorta high. over 20 million coins have to be absorbed by the market.

this kind of coins have been struggling lately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Someone just dumped 336 thousand coins = 3.6 BTC and it wasn't a multipool... not a good sign for Pesa.

Someone else just bought over 400k pesa.

If you dont know what you are talking about just dont say anything.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Someone just dumped 336 thousand coins = 3.6 BTC and it wasn't a multipool... not a good sign for Pesa.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
We just posted a new source on a fresh Git. The OP link is updated with the new link and we're going to add the new compiled versions to the OP very soon. There are a few people testing right now, which is why we don't want to release compiled versions just yet, but if you know how to, then feel free to compile it for yourself and get back to us.

The biggest and most important change is the new stop at 20 million coins. If you've been following the thread, then you may have seen that we would get to about 25 million coins at the current rate. The new wallet fixes this and while we know it's very short notice, we needed to get this out there.

So cool on the re-opened Git!

Which byte now exactly changed in the sourcecode during the last several days of hard work? /usr/bin/diff told me "nuthin'"

Well, at least ya got them webpage boilerplate back into shape. Nice design work!
Activity: 560
We just posted a new source on a fresh Git. The OP link is updated with the new link and we're going to add the new compiled versions to the OP very soon. There are a few people testing right now, which is why we don't want to release compiled versions just yet, but if you know how to, then feel free to compile it for yourself and get back to us.

The biggest and most important change is the new stop at 20 million coins. If you've been following the thread, then you may have seen that we would get to about 25 million coins at the current rate. The new wallet fixes this and while we know it's very short notice, we needed to get this out there.

+1  Wink
Activity: 112

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the thing ppl doesnt seem to understand is that soon a big guy makes a big push buys up to 10k and these low prices is history, so if i was you i wouldnt risk waiting for the price to go down anymore cus that will not happen.

have been there so many time myself, iam starting to learn.
Activity: 168

i think, pesa wil go down several times before pow ends.
 if current nethash rate will not change, pow ends aproximatelly in 3-4days, not tommorow))
i mine it, a know what im talkin about.
i'll wait 700-850 sat to buy
good luck seeing it drop that low again.

thanks pal ))l

if current nethash rate will not change, pow ends aproximatelly in 3-4days, not tommorow))

FUD.  ignore this guy, PESA is in a steady uptrend with growing buy support

just see...

I didn't say that it won't grow, I think in the end pow, pes will beat 3K. but during the next three days we will go down for sure. pump&dump guys don't sleep

FUD it or not think for yourself. this is not advice to do something. just simply say my own opinion
Activity: 644

good luck seeing it drop that low again.
Activity: 182

FUD.  ignore this guy, PESA is in a steady uptrend with growing buy support

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Temporary website is up, sorry again about the massive delay

How much time it will take to do this?

http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

PesaCoin: We're hard at work to get Pesa moving

Pesa.

We're hard at work to get Pesa moving.

Check out the forum post.

©