Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PFR][EtherDelta] PAYFAIR | Decentralized escrow and P2P exchange - page 10. (Read 32923 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Payfair Team
How to join the bounty campaign?
I want to reserve Italian translation if it is possible.

I've been read some WP pages and it looks great!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Guys, IDEX is gaining momentum and volumes are growing. In my opinion, IDEX is much more interesting than ED.

IDEX has gotten much better recently, they reduced their latency, which was why I stopped using them for a while.
Activity: 44
Guys, IDEX is gaining momentum and volumes are growing. In my opinion, IDEX is much more interesting than ED.

The UI of Idex is so much more user friendly than the ED UI.. I love it. The PFR volume on Idex is 4 times than that of ED/FD..
Activity: 210
Activity: 501
Merit: 113
Hello, dear friends!

GitHub was updated today (the verification of the trust node has been added, many bugs fixed):

https://github.com/payfairio/pf_demo

We are officially added to NEXT.exchange. Congratulations NEXT.exchange with the launch!

https://next.exchange/exchange#/tokenexchange/PFR
Activity: 11
!!!!stocks.exchange is delisting PFR and they announced we shoud withdraw the tokens otherwise they'll disappear from the wallet on 1st of March. I got the email today  Huh Angry which I think is too late but anyway. If anyone has PFR still there hurry up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Can someone ELI5 how I earn passive income on this coin?

yes,

hold at least 10k pfr per trust node...once pfr platform launches, fees will be charged per transaction, and % tx fees will be allocated to each trust node....generating you passive income.
Activity: 32
Can someone ELI5 how I earn passive income on this coin?
So it turns out that the withdrawal fee on stocks.exchange is 0.007 ETH which is 6-7 USD. And I have 30 $ worth of PFR there. Lovely. I guess because I'm not a big fish who can afford to invest thousands and neglect 7 dollars, they're telling me to go F myself. Meh  Sad Angry Angry

Thanks a lot! I am aware of that but actually i wanted to get my hands on some more PFR since I had some extra money left in stocks.exchange.  Smiley

Hello there,

Some time ago I got my hands on PFR through stocks.exchange.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Now I cannot find it there anymore, any idea if it was delisted from that exchange?  Huh I looked through news and announcements (on the exchange) and then I came here to find out. The link on payfair.io which normally takes you to stocks.exchange doesn't work.

Edit: I forgot to ask what's your storage preference guys? Am I blind or I couldn't find the wallet.

Even though stocks.exchange does not have the BTC-PFR trading pair anymore you should still be able to withdraw your coins. Check your portfolio (not wallet) and you should be able to find your tokens.

As Payfair is an ERC-20 token it can be stored in any Ethereum address. Most people use myetherwallet to to create and manage their Ethereum accounts.

Hope this helps!
Activity: 501
Merit: 113
hi how can i buy it?
how much is max supply?
How much is the token price?
thank you

Hello!

https://idex.market/eth/pfr

At the moment there are 89 million tokens in circulation. The total supply is 100 million. The team’s tokens are frozen (11 million).

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/payfair/

Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Is it true I can earn passive income with PFR coins?

Jeah pretty awesome not Cheesy Go to the white paper for more info;)
Activity: 32
Is it true I can earn passive income with PFR coins?
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
hi how can i buy it?
how much is max supply?
How much is the token price?
thank you
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Dash fork
Decentralized Masternode Network
X11 hashing algorithm: 11 rounds of scientific hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo)
Block reward is controlled by: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
CPU/GPU/ASIC mining
Block generation: 2.5 minutes
Premine 3.35%
InstantSend confirmation: ~5 seconds
Difficulty retargets using Dark Gravity Wave
Est. ~100K Max Coins
Superior Transaction Anonymity using PrivateSend
#DAS coin will update twitter and big groups telegram list more exchang (Coinexchang , Yobit and Hitbtc) next week ,  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DAS_BTC

How many coins needed for masternodes?
Thanks a lot! I am aware of that but actually i wanted to get my hands on some more PFR since I had some extra money left in stocks.exchange.  Smiley

Hello there,

Some time ago I got my hands on PFR through stocks.exchange.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Now I cannot find it there anymore, any idea if it was delisted from that exchange?  Huh I looked through news and announcements (on the exchange) and then I came here to find out. The link on payfair.io which normally takes you to stocks.exchange doesn't work.

Edit: I forgot to ask what's your storage preference guys? Am I blind or I couldn't find the wallet.

Even though stocks.exchange does not have the BTC-PFR trading pair anymore you should still be able to withdraw your coins. Check your portfolio (not wallet) and you should be able to find your tokens.

As Payfair is an ERC-20 token it can be stored in any Ethereum address. Most people use myetherwallet to to create and manage their Ethereum accounts.

Hope this helps!
Activity: 2
Hello there,

Hope this helps!
Hello there,

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello, what are you plain. Pls, are you going to do ICO or any bounty campaign plain now.
Pages:
Jump to: