Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PFR][EtherDelta] PAYFAIR | Decentralized escrow and P2P exchange - page 9. (Read 32923 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 113
what's the difference between holding multiple 10k trust nodes and holding one big bag of a trust node?Huh??

Hello! You can have 100k tokens and this will be 10x. No matter how many tokens, the main thing that they were more than 10k. You receive payments from the number of tokens
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
what's the difference between holding multiple 10k trust nodes and holding one big bag of a trust node?Huh??
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
it seems to me that this coin has no future. what in general happens to it? and why is there nothing to answer? it's a pity
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
can you please post some examples of the usage and advantages of the future trust node
Hello, dear friends!

GitHub was updated today (comissions and bug fixes, prepare to bounty and release):

https://github.com/payfairio/pf_demo

We also launch PayFair Bug Bounty. All the details you can read here (Bug Bounty Guidelines):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M-iWTWpm-9RiRv7IawyaT7f76pj62gHa/view

Form to fill:

https://goo.gl/forms/QLdSePzosrGNRHRf2

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
anyone know if this coin is minable?

since is a ERC-20 does anyone know what pool support it?

THX

You are a bit confused.
You mine ETH, you cannot mine ETH tokens... so makes no sense to have mining pools for tokens...
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

THX
[/quot

Nope it a eth coin no pow
Activity: 4

THX
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
very interesting graph on the coinmarket. It is interesting that against the background of the general fall of the market, this coin is growing, although not much. What do you think, what will happen next?
Trust node supports the stability of the PFR token and extracts profit from transactions.

So trust nodes just create buy pressure and remove coins from circulation to help keep the price up.

... and I guess if the dev team holds a lot of them, it's a way to finance their efforts and reward their hard work if successful.

I can live with this, it's just that if this is the case, the need/importance for trust nodes is a bit exaggerated, it seems to me.
Trust node supports the stability of the PFR token and extracts profit from transactions.
I don't understand where is the problem with the edcrow nodes ... you have a transaction on payfair your money is hold until buyer says il all went fine then the money is released to the seller. It cost 1%. But if the deal goes wrong the escrow solves it and it costs 3%.

My question is with trust nodes, not escrow nodes...

Escrow nodes needs a person with a brain to actually do some work and monitor the transactions; Trust nodes, you just lock the tokens in the ETH blockchain through a contract and wait for passive income. There is nothing else to do, so what exactly is locking these tokens doing that could not happen without this feature?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I don't understand where is the problem with the edcrow nodes ... you have a transaction on payfair your money is hold until buyer says il all went fine then the money is released to the seller. It cost 1%. But if the deal goes wrong the escrow solves it and it costs 3%.
Yes, yes, I already read that a few times, the same wording in a few different places.

But what I want to know is exactly how sending tokens to an ETH contract contributes to the "job of maintaining, updating, and securing the PayFair ecosystem".
I was reading your whitepaper, because there is something I don't understand. You say that a 'trust node is a critical element', but what exactly does it do?

Does it run any code in the ETH blockchain to settle transactions? And if it does, why do you need many accounts loaded with tokens and registered to accomplish... whatever the trust nodes are going to accomplish?

Does it provide any other service than an incentive to buy tokens?

From what I could read, it seems to be just a way to keep some buying pressure on the token, much as all those scammy Dash clones popping up every week.

The trust node is a critical element within the network and performs the important job of maintaining, updating, and securing the PayFair ecosystem. Trust Nodes support the price of the token, they make it stable and resistant to dramatic changes. The incentive to hold trust nodes are that they are awarded for their participation in the system.

Node holders receive commission fees for every successful trade or deal on the platform of which is paid out in the currency that the trade was completed in:

- 80% of the 1% Fee taken from Non-Escrow transaction are distributed back to Trust Node holders.

- 40% of the 3% Escrow transaction fees are distributed back to Trust Node holders.

Additionally Trust node holders will be able to suggest and vote on the development of the platform and which cryptocurrencies to add next.
I was reading your whitepaper, because there is something I don't understand. You say that a 'trust node is a critical element', but what exactly does it do?

Does it run any code in the ETH blockchain to settle transactions? And if it does, why do you need many accounts loaded with tokens and registered to accomplish... whatever the trust nodes are going to accomplish?

Does it provide any other service than an incentive to buy tokens?

From what I could read, it seems to be just a way to keep some buying pressure on the token, much as all those scammy Dash clones popping up every week.
Hello, everyone!

Today we again updated Github (virtual transactions, system of payments and commissions, solving security problems, bug fixes):

https://github.com/payfairio/pf_demo

Hello, dear friends!

We are officially added to DDEX:

https://ddex.io/trade/PFR-ETH
Activity: 42
Hi Payfair Team
How to join the bounty campaign?
I want to reserve Italian translation if it is possible.

I've been read some WP pages and it looks great!

Hello! At the moment we don’t have any bounty campaigns. In the future maybe we will implement a bounty campaign for translations of our platform and our WP

Thx for your consideration. I will be here if you need me in the prox future Wink
Hi Payfair Team
How to join the bounty campaign?
I want to reserve Italian translation if it is possible.

I've been read some WP pages and it looks great!

Hello! At the moment we don’t have any bounty campaigns. In the future maybe we will implement a bounty campaign for translations of our platform and our WP
Pages:
Jump to: