Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PFR][EtherDelta] PAYFAIR | Decentralized escrow and P2P exchange - page 13. (Read 32923 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 24
etherdelta does not work. I recommend the stock exchange: https://stocks.exchange/trade/PFR/BTC or https://idex.market/eth/pfr
Activity: 13
PAYFAIR will solve allots of my issues

I have paid huge amount off transfer of ETH between the wallet and ETHER-DELTA
I have paid thousands dollars of TX-fees to get my transfers through on manner time. sometimes one individual transfer has costed 0.5 ETH ($600)..

I have plan to raise $100MM to my fund and I have been very patient -- I have done all of paper work

https://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/IAPDFirmSummary.aspx?ORG_PK=286399

and I have not even website for the fund -- because of NO-MARKETING.

once PAYFAIR has their product ready I will use it.  Hurry up guys there.. Lol. You have bright future.
and **REAL PRODUCT***

Activity: 501
Merit: 113
Hey guys Smiley Im a retard with low iq cappacity Smiley
I read whitepaper, and this sub almost every part and i used demo. But i cannot understand some points. Please may you tell me simple way Smiley
1- Firstly, What can i do if i am selling another token in Payfair Platform? For example elixir token? How can i take dollars for Elixir Tokens in PayFair platform?
Should i convert my elixir tokens to etherium in exchange? Then should i send etherium to PayFair platform? Is Payfair Platform support another tokens or will it be?
2- For example, if i have etherium in PayFair Platform, how can i convert them to Dollars? Will the other man pay me via paypal if we are not in same country? How?
3- When will full product release? Will beta release in Q1?
I am sorry for disturbing you Smiley Thank you in advance Smiley

Hello!
1) We will add popular tokens to the platform, which can be exchanged for fiat
2) You can choose the type of money transfer that is suitable for you, similar to Localbitcoin.
3) Approximately at the end of the first quarter 2018 the platform will be ready and the exchange (p2p) with some currencies will be ready somewhere in February.
Activity: 2
Hey guys Smiley Im a retard with low iq cappacity Smiley
I read whitepaper, and this sub almost every part and i used demo. But i cannot understand some points. Please may you tell me simple way Smiley
1- Firstly, What can i do if i am selling another token in Payfair Platform? For example elixir token? How can i take dollars for Elixir Tokens in PayFair platform?
Should i convert my elixir tokens to etherium in exchange? Then should i send etherium to PayFair platform? Is Payfair Platform support another tokens or will it be?
2- For example, if i have etherium in PayFair Platform, how can i convert them to Dollars? Will the other man pay me via paypal if we are not in same country? How?
3- When will full product release? Will beta release in Q1?
I am sorry for disturbing you Smiley Thank you in advance Smiley
When will they launch the real ? Cant wait

Hello! Approximately at the end of the first quarter 2018 the platform will be ready and the exchange (p2p) with some currencies will be ready somewhere in February.
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
When will they launch the real ? Cant wait
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
It's still small exchange, but there's a lot of coins.And it's growing fast. O think it easy get in
Payfair has one of the biggest volumes of etherdelta

yes it has strong volume but the product still not yet release. i can see the site still in demo. when this real site will be release and can be use?? this is the only way that can make this token raise. until now i cannot see any good progress from dev.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
It's still small exchange, but there's a lot of coins.And it's growing fast. O think it easy get in
Payfair has one of the biggest volumes of etherdelta
Hi guys,

How many coins will be required for a masternode? Thanks.

Hello!

At the moment to become a trust node, the owner must have tokens equal to $ 200. The escrow node must have at least $ 250 tokens. We will decide the future of trust nodes though. Perhaps there can be a fixed priced of tokens for a trust node. We will decide this via voting.

Trust-nodes support the price of the token, they make it stable and resistant to dramatic changes. The main pecularity of a trust node is that they are awarded for their participation in the system. Trust nodes receive commission fees for every succesful trade or deal on the platform.

Escrow-nodes ensure the integrity of a trade between parties (buyer and seller) Guarantor nodes are secured by PFR tokens, every decision in the ecosystem is ensured by value, hence the platform gets rid of bad actors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
yep, this coin is getting attention now...

should be top 100 coin in no time.

Previously there are many people complaining about the project and now many people are supporting the project. People don't understand sometime is very tough in order to manage big exchanges from hacking, security etc. I think they are raising money because further development for exchange may be.
Activity: 9
Hi guys,

How many coins will be required for a masternode? Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The PAYFAIR exchange has very good prospects for development because PAYFAIR is a decentralized exchange and now there is a demand for such exchanges. I've got a good feeling about PFR, could see a similar gain to Confido but it will be sustained by a solid team and a working product. With the market cap so low this is a great opportunity.
is it te first decentralized marktplaats,

thats meen moon:S
Activity: 476
This project is going to be one of the best projects of 2018! I see PFR at or above $10 before the end of this year.
Hello. I would like to move tokens from EtherDelta to wallet. Can i move it to MEW? I was searching under Show All Tokens in MEW but couldnt find PFR. Do i need to add manualy?

Thank you for info.

To add tokens to MyEtherWallet

Contract: 0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97
Symbol: PFR
Decimals: 8
Activity: 11
Hello. I would like to move tokens from EtherDelta to wallet. Can i move it to MEW? I was searching under Show All Tokens in MEW but couldnt find PFR. Do i need to add manualy?

Thank you for info.
Activity: 476
I'm extremely happy to be an investor in the project. Payfair is like a rocketship on it way to the outer reaches of the solar system. Forget the moon, we're going all the way to Neptune!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
yep, this coin is getting attention now...

should be top 100 coin in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: