Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 10. (Read 48605 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
sell 200000 PHR for 0.12 btc
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
keeping an eye on this one
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It won't be much, but I'll be releasing a promo video tomorrow for PHREAK!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
The ico price is holding very well for now.  Despite the various dump.
legendary
I'll make a video for Phreak!  Grin
Every kind of help is useful for the coin, thank you.

I'll do what I can!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Every kind of help is useful for the coin, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ok let's say word or two...
First, idea is good but maybe going in wrong direction.
What is the purpose of having YouTube search in wallet? No one will ever use it. Better option would be to integrate some system where people would be able to pay few PHR to get interesting link about phreaking or hacking and be able to watch that video inside wallet. Coin itself needs to have some purpose. Yes we can stake and watch YouTube videos inside wallet, but I m staking now and searching YouTube regular way. Yes, we can again search for interesting things on YouTube but lot of ppl don't know what to search for, what are the keywords needed to get wanted result, so dev could do that and present to the public what's important to understand about this topic but purely for education.

Another thing, why would anyone worry who is dumping or not, lot of coins are burned anyway. Few millions worth few BTC, to small amount to even waste time thinking what is going on. But if dev accept this or any similar idea then story could change.

Your idea is interesting but it requires a bit of work to be done, like setting up a dedicated server, fill it with good informations and material (also takes time to research for quality videos), and integrate with in-wallet payment system. Now I'm busy testing the new wallet, but I will definitely have a look, thanks for your suggestion.
PHR is made by us, for us. Let's make it big together, if you have any suggestion feel free to share your ideas with me and the community.
Thanks for the update dev.
I think that we should help him doing this, it's very easy say "dev you have to, you should do, You need to do" and wait until him made all the work, if I like an idea and I suggest it, I have the right to help the dev to make it happen. If I like to see a kind of video in the history section and I know it, I will send a PM to the dev giving him the link to the video, if he have to look and find interesting video to put in the next wallet it will take a long time to be finished. So if we have any suggestion that can help the dev to made a more complete wallet we should inform him via PM and give the more information we have/find.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of having YouTube search in wallet? No one will ever use it. Better option would be to integrate some system where people would be able to pay few PHR to get interesting link about phreaking or hacking and be able to watch that video inside wallet. Coin itself needs to have some purpose. Yes we can stake and watch YouTube videos inside wallet, but I m staking now and searching YouTube regular way. Yes, we can again search for interesting things on YouTube but lot of ppl don't know what to search for, what are the keywords needed to get wanted result, so dev could do that and present to the public what's important to understand about this topic but purely for education.

Another thing, why would anyone worry who is dumping or not, lot of coins are burned anyway. Few millions worth few BTC, to small amount to even waste time thinking what is going on. But if dev accept this or any similar idea then story could change.

Your idea is interesting but it requires a bit of work to be done, like setting up a dedicated server, fill it with good informations and material (also takes time to research for quality videos), and integrate with in-wallet payment system. Now I'm busy testing the new wallet, but I will definitely have a look, thanks for your suggestion.
PHR is made by us, for us. Let's make it big together, if you have any suggestion feel free to share your ideas with me and the community.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
Nice idea, I'd like to see a list of video about phreak or something related more then just searching them on youtibe, I'm not a veteran, I could miss some keyword to use to find interesting stuff.
And I don't care about that dump, the coin is still at ico price, so it was just a weak hand trying to generate panic sell.
legendary

I agree, perhaps he could include some sort of a messaging system in the new wallet?
I send you some Phreak and an email message attached to the money I send you. That would be pretty cool.
Personally, I really don't mind the youtube on the wallet, add whatever you want dev.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info

legendary
Merit: 1003
there are people on yobit saying that the dev is dumping. who believes the dev is dumping at and below 100sat?
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Lots of buys indeed.. but almost nobody staking... Undecided  Richlist nr2 is yobit.. Withdraw and stake for a healty network people!

I've been staking from the very beginning. Please people, stake!

Me too,and its staking like crazy.

And we have a green line in the red dot
now lets make it grow
legendary
Lots of buys indeed.. but almost nobody staking... Undecided  Richlist nr2 is yobit.. Withdraw and stake for a healty network people!

I've been staking from the very beginning. Please people, stake!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 868
...And it's pump time.  Grin Grin Grin

Happy to not have sold on buy wall at 100 satoshi.

Already +30% profit.

legendary
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
lots of buys right now, it's very easy with no resistance 0.5 to 195 it's nothing
Activity: 462
I love to trade
TREND IS UP! YEAH B*TCH! LAST CHANCE TO BUY!!! Grin

I don't think you can trace the trend line for a coin that young, but you can trace the same lines on my dick if that trend is right for PHR.
Activity: 294
???
TREND IS UP! YEAH B*TCH! LAST CHANCE TO BUY!!! Grin

Pages:
Jump to: