Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 12. (Read 48605 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
people sold over the wall for nothing, what a losers. Price is still there stronger than ever...hope it will resist for the wallet update

I'm glad they did...now I have more coins cheaper than ICO  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
people sold over the wall for nothing, what a losers. Price is still there stronger than ever...hope it will resist for the wallet update
Activity: 308
#phreak is a sleeping giant. Low market cap and low price, doesn't happen everyday. Show your true potential!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hemmm the marketplace is only 4 BTC  Grin

we need only Big market and boom easy to going 1000satosi Smiley
PHR has not even exploded on yobit, in which market do you think it can explode, story tells me that even on yobit a good coin can explode.
as of now we dont have enough holder..
and coin i still new just stake while its low..
it just need time for development .. and dev is still working on it..

Too early, phr needs a couple of weeks to stabilize Smiley
Trade or Dyer
Only 1.6 BTC to reach 200 sats....hmmm....  Cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
You mentioned several times Bittrex would be trading PHR soon, how's that coming along?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You have my support, keep up the hard work dev.
where is this support you speak of? is it a mythical beast ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
You have my support, keep up the hard work dev.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
This dev seems to be a real worker, but I think until the wallet won't be released the price will stay low, but hopefully the low price is something that won't last for long.

Wallet is already available. Dev is talking about improvements over the first version, regarding streaming capabilities to several video services. Officially from him is the Windows version and the sources that can be directly compiled for Linux, attending only at its dependences. This the one I use to stack my coins.

Regards,
CPU Loyal

im also using the current one .. for staking my coin
just dont download wallet that quoted by member they put some virus in the wallet..
download it in DEV post
Activity: 178
This dev seems to be a real worker, but I think until the wallet won't be released the price will stay low, but hopefully the low price is something that won't last for long.

Wallet is already available. Dev is talking about improvements over the first version, regarding streaming capabilities to several video services. Officially from him is the Windows version and the sources that can be directly compiled for Linux, attending only at its dependences. This the one I use to stack my coins.

Regards,
CPU Loyal
Activity: 264
TEMCO
I love to trade
I like to see a positive and talkative community for PHR, this makes me more motivated working on the next update.
The almost total absence of fud it's a success for me and this success can only be converted in your success.

Great job dev, don't listen to fudders and continue developing PHR. I'm on your side Grin
Glad to hear you dev, the coin is so new but the thread has almost 20k views it's an impressive number, coin that are on the ann section for longer have less views than phr, it's a great thing, people are reading this and there's interest in the development. 
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

PHR has not even exploded on yobit, in which market do you think it can explode, story tells me that even on yobit a good coin can explode.
as of now we dont have enough holder..
and coin i still new just stake while its low..
it just need time for development .. and dev is still working on it..

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

legendary
Activity: 1120

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
I like to see a positive and talkative community for PHR, this makes me more motivated working on the next update.
The almost total absence of fud it's a success for me and this success can only be converted in your success.
good jov Dev im also supporter of this coin..
just continue developing this Were on your side..we wil buy more soon  Grin
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

Great job dev, don't listen to fudders and continue developing PHR. I'm on your side Grin

+1

This coin could be huge! You have my support!
Same here
Fudders are everywhere.Just ignore them and do your thing.
They just wanna buy cheaper.

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

+1

This coin could be huge! You have my support!
???

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: