Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 11. (Read 48605 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why are you so quiet? The coin need support and people have to talk here, we should keep the thread up, if you're IN you can't just wait for it, make it happen!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Wow 120. Interest is growing like plants
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Within 7 days Youtube Search will be released.
Still testing hard on new wallet to be sure no crash will occour during playback.

http://imgur.com/T86l2xO
Nice Dev Cant wait to see the new update..

Everyone This is the signal that we need to buy more just hold and be patient  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Very good! Can't wait to browse my own videos throught the wallet while staking Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Look forward to seeing the new wallet!  Grin
Glad I kept mine and bought more!  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Still testing hard on new wallet to be sure no crash will occour during playback.

You know how to treat us Grin excellent job dev
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Finally it's happening! You're great job will be well paid! Looking forward to see the final version!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
250k in my pocket and waiting for the long call, long enough of course not too long.
legendary
Thank's my sell order filled  Cheesy cheers

Eh... what the heck, I picked up another 100k today. If I lose, no biggie. If the dev keeps working hard, releasing new and interesting things to the wallets, all of us major bag holders could have major money coming to us real soon! Please keep supporting, I'm starting to have a good feeling about this one!  Cheesy  

Im still waiting for his next project, hold some and sell some Smiley
im not want to take risk

That's kind of how this game is played. Sell some, for what? 1-5% interest on fractions of pennies?
Don't quit your day job...  Undecided

my trading way is take profit at altcoin not it bitcoin
so if i have 300.000 PHR buy at 80sat i sell at 240.000PHR at 100sat and hold 60.000PHR

10-15 dollar profit....... kewl........ Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1120

Eh... what the heck, I picked up another 100k today. If I lose, no biggie. If the dev keeps working hard, releasing new and interesting things to the wallets, all of us major bag holders could have major money coming to us real soon! Please keep supporting, I'm starting to have a good feeling about this one!  Cheesy  

im not want to take risk

That's kind of how this game is played. Sell some, for what? 1-5% interest on fractions of pennies?
Don't quit your day job...  Undecided

my trading way is take profit at altcoin not it bitcoin
so if i have 300.000 PHR buy at 80sat i sell at 240.000PHR at 100sat and hold 60.000PHR
legendary

im not want to take risk

Don't quit your day job...  Undecided

The best thing to do is to support and just keep buying if you think about it. There is not many coins to go around.
legendary

im not want to take risk
Activity: 868
100 satoshi is a shame. Phr could reach over 1k.
legendary

legendary
Thank's my sell order filled  Cheesy cheers
Activity: 41
A few years back, when I worked for the Big Blue, there was the chance to use the Tie Line phone network remotely. That way, knowing a manager's ID, you were able to make long distance calls, as local ones, charging them to that manager budget Roll Eyes Using it wisely, they suspected something was happening, but never could pinpoint exactly why their phone bills were higher.  Grin

Regards,
CPU Loyal

The best hacking is always people hacking.  Best example?  Mitnick getting into DEC.  Scene: Thanksgiving evening, late. 
"Hello.  Front desk security speaking.  How can I help you?"
"Oh God, Jim, is it Jim?"
"Hey!  Yes it is!  What can I do you for?"
"Well this is from department .  I'm supposed to update on the scheduling but I can't get into the accounts server!  Could you help me out?  It's the long weekend and if I don't get it to him on Monday it's gonna be my ass."
"Well......"

Dumpster-diving gave him all the info he needed.  No tech exploit, just knowing what to say.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
A few years back, when I worked for the Big Blue, there was the chance to use the Tie Line phone network remotely. That way, knowing a manager's ID, you were able to make long distance calls, as local ones, charging them to that manager budget Roll Eyes Using it wisely, they suspected something was happening, but never could pinpoint exactly why their phone bills were higher.  Grin

Regards,
CPU Loyal
Activity: 42
Happy to see an old school member around here, it's always instructive read real experiences about phreaker actions.
Activity: 41
#phreak trivia: do you know what 2600Hz is?
2600Hz is a special frequency used by old phones. Back in the early days, companies like AT&T began to use fully automated switches, these ones used tone dialing for switching calls. 2600Hz tone caused these switches to think calls were over but leaving an open line to make international and long distance calls. Phone hacking in the 70s, baby! John Draper, world famous phreaker known as Captain Crunch, is one of the first phreakers. He discovered that wistles given out in Cap'n Crunch cereal boxes (that's the meaning of his nickname) produced 2600Hz tone. He used those wistles to phreak old phones, a real genius.

It was such fun, crashing BBS's way back when.  You could get the modem to TRY to latch onto the 2600 you were whistling... but if you varied the pitch up and down a bit, like quarter-tone, you could get it to freak out and crash.  On Apple][+ boards this would dump you right to command prompt, so you'd basically own the machine.  Go in, change the bbs code a bit like say, have every 10'th user log in as a random user, turn privacy settings off, or just push your own code in and run it.  Fun stuff!  (Yes, totally immature, but we were kids ok!)

Other fun stuff... friend of mine had a Trash-80 with two modems.  Ran a bbs, but routed every 10'th caller or so straight to U of Manitoba.  At this time most users were students so they would log in, assuming that they had dialed the wrong script or something.  Harvested hundreds of names/passwords with this simplest of Man in the Middle exploits. 
Pages:
Jump to: