Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 16. (Read 48605 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
So people bought ICO @100, dumped @101 and all the wall @100, price went to 40, and now is back to 100?
With the effort they put to bring it to 40 and back to 100 PHR should be at least @300 now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
See how he used "noooo"?
Means he's not serious.

Smiley

I'd say "set the buy orders low" after that statement from a shill account.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
bittrex is coming woohoo confirmed

Shill accounts lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
bittrex is coming woohoo confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
QUICK UPDATE:

-Video streaming works under Lav Filters included in set-up file (Lav filters are needed since webkit and basic qtengine/webkit doesn't allow streaming without proper video codecs)
-All 3 videos are taken from youtube and are not stored locally (it's 100% streaming)
-There is also a stand alone video player in set-up. Nothing associated with the coin,but i have tested video streaming on a stand-alone player before include it in wallet.
-Within next couple of days,a new wallet will be release with the possibility to play ANY youtube video in a separate section, already tested it and seems work without major problem.
-Also VIMEO video streaming is in progress,and seems work fine.
-Within max 2 weeks,those 3 videos+youtube free search+vimeo video player will be delivered.

-I noticed that entire 50% buy wall has been dumped. Sure it's not something really good (It basically means 50% less profit for the project),but i will provide all those stuff as first step,since it's a good challenge.

Good job dev. Keep up the good work, ignoring these idiots questioning your legitness.
To all the "market movers", "wannabe wolf of Wall Street": you made me rich dumping the coins, because supply now is so low PHR will hit 10k Wink

That would be absolutely amazing to see. However, with the new coin supply, would that mean it would have to be at least a $100,000 market cap? Believe me, I would love for that to happen!  Cheesy

That is correct. 100-110k

Do you believe it'll get to that price?
legendary
QUICK UPDATE:

-Video streaming works under Lav Filters included in set-up file (Lav filters are needed since webkit and basic qtengine/webkit doesn't allow streaming without proper video codecs)
-All 3 videos are taken from youtube and are not stored locally (it's 100% streaming)
-There is also a stand alone video player in set-up. Nothing associated with the coin,but i have tested video streaming on a stand-alone player before include it in wallet.
-Within next couple of days,a new wallet will be release with the possibility to play ANY youtube video in a separate section, already tested it and seems work without major problem.
-Within max 2 weeks,those 3 videos+youtube free search+vimeo video player will be delivered.

-I noticed that entire 50% buy wall has been dumped. Sure it's not something really good (It basically means 50% less profit for the project),but i will provide all those stuff as first step,since it's a good challenge.

Good job dev. Keep up the good work, ignoring these idiots questioning your legitness.
To all the "market movers", "wannabe wolf of Wall Street": you made me rich dumping the coins, because supply now is so low PHR will hit 10k Wink

That would be absolutely amazing to see. However, with the new coin supply, would that mean it would have to be at least a $100,000 market cap? Believe me, I would love for that to happen!  Cheesy

That is correct. 100-110k
legendary
QUICK UPDATE:

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
Any addnodes?  I've had 1 connection all day.
  Or sample conf?
legendary
So what is my weight vs network weight on a stake?

Chance to stake.
Divide your weight by net weight.
And the quotient represents what, a percentage of my chances to stake?

You got it.

So if there are 1400blocks per day, and you have a weight equal to 10% of the network, you would on average stake 140 blocks per day.

So is it better or worse for my weight to be higher than the network weight?

Means you forked.
Save wallet.dat  in two locations then proceed to Delete everything but your wallet.dat from roaming/phreak folder. Which can be found by searching %appdata%
Restart the wallet and make sure you're not staking while you load the blockchain.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Chance to stake.

You got it.

So if there are 1400blocks per day, and you have a weight equal to 10% of the network, you would on average stake 140 blocks per day.

So is it better or worse for my weight to be higher than the network weight?
legendary

Chance to stake.

You got it.

Which typically doesn't matter unless the reward is capped/ HiPos.

Chance to stake.
legendary

Chance to stake.
legendary
People dumping?

I just bought some more!  Wink

I'd buy some more too just waiting for my BTC to hit Yobit. I guess all the wallets are behind.  Cry
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
People dumping?

I just bought some more!  Wink
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I compiled the client using my Linux Mint 17.2 box. Is this useful to anyone? If so, I can post it elsewhere to share it.

Regards,
CPU Loyal
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I was amazed at the dump, this seems like a legit project and no reason to dump the coin.

Pages:
Jump to: