Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 2. (Read 48605 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
No, that's what  I was wondering. Might try to convert my wallet connection into a node, though I don't know what I need to do. If someone would like to guide me through it  I'll do it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I have a problem with the explorer guys...anyone have some nodes?

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
same here...hope dev don't abandon the coin...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Two days without a connection. I can't even move them from my wallet because they won't be confirmed.

Same for me  Angry where is dev?  Angry
Two days without a connection. I can't even move them from my wallet because they won't be confirmed.
Does anybody have a node address? My wallet has zero connections since yesterday and therefore is not staking at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Phreak is long gone  Cool

Sadly... he try to do his best... but i believe it is easy money no? Working a few days/weeks for your coin pump it, and then move away.

Why would you build a coin for 3btc? Seems like a complete waste of time if he did leave IMO
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Sadly... he try to do his best... but i believe it is easy money no? Working a few days/weeks for your coin pump it, and then move away.
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
too quiet here, dev seems missing, it was a nice project there's no reason to left it not yet
Slow trade the last couple of days. Mostly teasing the market  with low volume sales.
Need the amount of coins corrected on coinmarketcap! Get the real amount so people see how low this coin really is  Wink
Activity: 150
This is a very undervaluated coin.
Seems also team don't received any bounties from donations address.....

Unfortunatelly, i'm poor.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
Want it cheaper  Cool
Trading volume has been in the low side last couple of days, except for a manipulation peak that shows the exact amount being bought to be sold a few hours later at lost.
Activity: 154
MAPC added to Bittrex, next PHR?

we need a little more interest in the volume department but it is unique so I could see more getting involved
legendary
Activity: 1120
MAPC added to Bittrex, next PHR?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm here waiting for news, that bring it back to 300 at least
With a consistent stacking and a steady trade, Phreak is going for a new month. Wallet's next version will increase its value.
Wallet is still under development, I'm having some trouble with Vimeo, sometimes it make the wallet crash. It's an easy problem to be solved just a matter of days and I will release the new wallet. I will decide if launch a beta testing an I will involve some of you.

Thank you

what about the current wallet for windows? the .exe that was released?

why isnt that on github so we can compile a linux qt?

Yes please answer this question sunerok has been asking this for while now
Pages:
Jump to: