Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 3. (Read 48605 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Wallet is still under development, I'm having some trouble with Vimeo, sometimes it make the wallet crash. It's an easy problem to be solved just a matter of days and I will release the new wallet. I will decide if launch a beta testing an I will involve some of you.

Thank you

what about the current wallet for windows? the .exe that was released?

why isnt that on github so we can compile a linux qt?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wallet is still under development, I'm having some trouble with Vimeo, sometimes it make the wallet crash. It's an easy problem to be solved just a matter of days and I will release the new wallet. I will decide if launch a beta testing an I will involve some of you.

Thank you
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
No moves of significance on volume trading. Price floor has lowered, though it keeps a healthy level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
I'm still waiting to see more from this coin or is bettere that people dump it

YoBit shit like this follows a pretty standard pattern, its all downhill from here.
i agree but let just wait maybe DEV will release other attactive feature soon....
Activity: 729

YoBit shit like this follows a pretty standard pattern, its all downhill from here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
One of the most innovative wallet in circulation.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 658
I think so and the community can help with that.. Just send tweets at cryptsy and bittrex show them you are interested... Thanks for the update dev atleast over the next couple weeks I know what I should be expecting

Very nice, waiting for your tweets Smiley

My tweets are already out there https://twitter.com/needacoin/status/647131492141826048    retweet and share lets get the attention of the other exchanges!

Retweeted. My friends network is not big, but it's a beginning.

All strong coins have a coin community, it isn't much but at least it is something.. Keeping thread active twitter ect... So everything counts! Thanks for the retweet hopefully after all the delisting at bittrex lately they will be adding new coins and hopefully this will be one of them!
I think so and the community can help with that.. Just send tweets at cryptsy and bittrex show them you are interested... Thanks for the update dev atleast over the next couple weeks I know what I should be expecting

My tweets are already out there https://twitter.com/needacoin/status/647131492141826048    retweet and share lets get the attention of the other exchanges!

Retweeted. My friends network is not big, but it's a beginning.

If you need help regärding tests for the next version wallet, I volunteer.
Activity: 238

Activity: 629
I'm working on next update(VIMEO STREAMING) to be released within 2 weeks.
Since this is an experimental project to test wallets limits,i need to perform several test before release it.

that makes sense, but then why is the current windows wallet already released as an exe, and not on the github?

i understand you are working on another new one, and it shouldnt be released until its tested, but what about the current windows wallet?

id like to compile a linux qt. when will the current windows update be available on the git?
Since this is an experimental project to test wallets limits,i need to perform several test before release it.

It's time for other exchanges to consider PHR? Grin

Activity: 294
???

It's time for other exchanges to consider PHR? Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If it will dump more I'll buy some!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i think we're all still waiting for the source code to be avail. kind of weird only an .exe is avail at the moment.

i tried to build a linux qt from the git and it was the old wallet..

would like to know when new wallet comes out for linux/git...

Yeah I agree here.. Would like seeing more work done here maybe an android app or something but a little more communication from the dev will be the key for the this project moving forward
Activity: 332
I like the clowns and the little dogs
Phreak has a new floor of 112 sat to celebrate its third week alive.

You had to say it, didn't ya?

addnodes anyone?
Phreak has a new floor of 112 sat to celebrate its third week alive.
Pages:
Jump to: