Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 29. (Read 48643 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
haha really thisimage limitation makes people creative, 2,3 BTC at launch is not bad

We will see more announcements with this style in future Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It would be cool to include also a youtube video search,to stream every video.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
haha really thisimage limitation makes people creative, 2,3 BTC at launch is not bad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this ann confuses the crud out of me
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Mmmh,  the market didn't move tonight,  seems like this coin will really move moments before the end,  until Saturday I don't think it can reach an high volume.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
looks like 8bit dev lol
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I'm pretty sure I see #ROM above yobit.... hmm
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
wow, sold 2.17 btc already. watching...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Being a former renegade sysop, and someone who made his lunch money as a kid making red boxes...   I couldn't resist.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Yes phreak burned and I lose 3btc because I needed money asap. Fail, I will still throw a few sat at this but that is a weird rule to me.

Activity: 308
Bought my coins wish me luck Grin Grin Grin
Interest increasing on Yobit's chat, good to know
???
That is interesting and not great in my mind. Exp, I buy 3btc worth of Phreak, turns out I lose money somewhere else and need to sell 2btc worth fast, now they are burned and I'm 2btc down? Lol this will make me invest less.

Nope, that's not how it works. Let's say you buy 3 btc worth of coins, then you dump. After ico is over, all dumped coins are burned by Yobit, this means supply will be reduced with influence on coin price.
TL;DR=if you buy and dump with no reason you make other investors rich Grin

Yes phreak burned and I lose 3btc because I needed money asap. Fail, I will still throw a few sat at this but that is a weird rule to me.

If you dump your coins on the wall, you have your bitcoins back! You don't lose anything! It's standard buy/sell procedure on exchanges, what are you talking about lol Cheesy
Activity: 173
That is interesting and not great in my mind. Exp, I buy 3btc worth of Phreak, turns out I lose money somewhere else and need to sell 2btc worth fast, now they are burned and I'm 2btc down? Lol this will make me invest less.

Nope, that's not how it works. Let's say you buy 3 btc worth of coins, then you dump. After ico is over, all dumped coins are burned by Yobit, this means supply will be reduced with influence on coin price.

I have only just recently played the ICO game and it is a winning time so far and awesome extra but not at yobit. What the new rule for these sales?

Yobit is much more fair and user-friendly compared to other exchanges (c-cex scams anyone?). Check Yobit's Twitter account to read about the new rule: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange if it's true, game is fair and chance of increasing price is real.

First coin having this new rule. Interesting Smiley

I have only just recently played the ICO game and it is a winning time so far and awesome extra but not at yobit. What the new rule for these sales?

Yobit is much more fair and user-friendly compared to other exchanges (c-cex scams anyone?). Check Yobit's Twitter account to read about the new rule: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange if it's true, game is fair and chance of increasing price is real.

First coin having this new rule. Interesting Smiley
???

The ICO are coming in thick and fast recently. I will keep a look out over next couple of days.

Me too, I followed the last ico's from Yobit and there's always a chance to make profit. With the new ico rule it could be even easier.

???
The ICO are coming in thick and fast recently. I will keep a look out over next couple of days.

Me too, I followed the last ico's from Yobit and there's always a chance to make profit. With the new ico rule it could be even easier.
Pages:
Jump to: